Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Outlaws is not supposed to be easy to new or low level players and it's not like there are no other adventures to choose from. In general the events are not supposed to be easy runs for ever level player to grab everything from the shop at their first few years. Some of us have played the game when there was not even a veteran general in the game, or even better played to 50 without any MMA/MG even existing. It's the same thing that has been a topic in few other threads that longer dedication to the game "rewards" or helps you more.

A quote from the test server:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex
    Luckily there are other ways to obtain pumpkins to be able to purchase several items in the merchant. I don't think we need at least one easy, low level and multi player adventure. Such an adventure would be popular, which works directly against the approach of seasonal adventures. Their goal is to grant a bonus for challenging, unpopular or adventures with higher losses. We don't force or expect people running Brotherhood or Outlaws 24/7, it is entirely up to you. You have to evaluate what's the best way for you to go.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    Outlaws is not an easy adventure for a lower level player if you do not have cannons/elites and no mmas/coa's from previous events - have a go with just tavern gens sometimes and feel the pain again.
    I will fully support the assertion that it is a pain in the backside to do with only 200 troop generals (whether tavern or faster), but you don't need cannons, elites or even an MMA. Soldiers and crossbows are enough as long as you are prepared to lose some militia on the top right leader camp, but you really do need a Veteran, otherwise the losses can really mount up.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    very sneaky of BB to change the end time of phase to so we lose out on about 9 hrs its now
    Complete deactivation: 14th of November, at 00:01 GMT it was 9 am

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    very sneaky of BB to change the end time of phase to so we lose out on about 9 hrs its now
    Complete deactivation: 14th of November, at 00:01 GMT it was 9 am
    When did that change? I've filled my cemeteries to still be producing until a few hours before 10am GMT (or maybe it was CET?), but you are right, it now says 0.00 GMT in the Dev Diary. Maybe it always said that and guides were wrong? To be fair. my head is already confused with different timezones gaining and losing hours over the last few weeks, it could finish whenever and someone could convince me that was the correct time somewhere.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    When did that change? I've filled my cemeteries to still be producing until a few hours before 10am GMT (or maybe it was CET?), but you are right, it now says 0.00 GMT in the Dev Diary. Maybe it always said that and guides were wrong? To be fair. my head is already confused with different timezones gaining and losing hours over the last few weeks, it could finish whenever and someone could convince me that was the correct time somewhere.
    No they did change it it was set for 9 am gmt and they have changed it looking on the dev diary shows it was edited on the 3rd silly thing to do though without telling everyone i had my cemeteries to finish at 9 am

Please do not swear on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 07.11.17 at 08:19.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Thank you BB for this amazing and funny event!!!!!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    WHY has entime changed?!? First u take 2 days off from farming stage and them 9h more away?!?!

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Any reason for new Deactivation 00:01 AM GMT?

Some have done the math and refilled cementaries to last until announced Deactivation 09:00 GMT.

Haven't seen the time change announced at homepage
    Last edited by kke2100; 07.11.17 at 16:00.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    We sure it changed? Or was it always 00:01?

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    We sure it changed? Or was it always 00:01?
    absolutly sure.

Reply to Thread