Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyan2311 View Post
    seems very unfair that lower levels can't complete their achievements as the supreme golem doesn't spawn. They lose out on 100 pumpkins.
    Since they will probably not kill any more after the 5 ancients then they will also lose 90 pumpkins per spawn which those of us with supreme golems can get cheaply.

Some cannot even get ancient golems but the cost of the iron ore to make the greater golem that will pop up every 16hrs is cheap enough for it to me worth repeat killing them.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Be nice if I could log in with all the issue going haven't quite had much play time during the event so atm my only comment about it is 'not sure'

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Geordieman View Post
    This has been a good event. But today 01/11/2017 all I have been getting is mr Hammer man - every few seconds - I have had problems with connectivity all day. This has always been a problem for previous events, and I thought great it has been fixed. Then today .................
    Connectivity here in the UK is a big problem, I have suffered this on and off for over a year. Please please fix it. I am constantly emptying cache, reloading Chrome and Flash all to no avail.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    the aim of event so weak and most of us buy every thing
    in 3 or 4 days and waiting for finish.
    it must be interesting until last day

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Lightbulb Feedback from me with suggestions:

• - only one event quest chain is not enough to maintain interest
    • - the x3 bonus is great but what about rotating the bonus through adventures so that people play a wider variety of adv during the event
    • - maybe a voting system like the one for guild market might make rewards more interesting for players - but we should be paying a premium number of pumpkins for them
    • - the whole trick/treat buff thing causes nothing but angst amongst guildies, maybe something that promotes more intra-guild participation
    • - its a great opportunity to have ALL the co-op adventures repay more & encourage people to play 'together'
    • - a one size fits all pumpkin patch - get around it

Thats all I can think of now

Procrastii

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Give a thought to the player's below level 36 who did not get the ancient golems let alone the supreme golems. Set up a charity stall for those players below level 26 who wont get the greater golems, Stage a pop concert for those new players getting to grips with the game who wont see any golems at all.
    Level 41 for ancient golems. Havent done the math but isnt it better to not get ancient golem cause of titanium ore cost..

Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan1 View Post
    One way to address this would to be to make the resource needed for the 4th golem saltpeter plus water. (Bet that won't be popular)
    One way to address this would to be to make the resource needed for the 3rd golem gold ore plus water. (Bet that would be popular and it would keep it to ores as it seems to be the theme)

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastii View Post
    • - the whole trick/treat buff thing causes nothing but angst amongst guildies, maybe something that promotes more intra-guild participation
    Used properly trick/treat is very useful.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    outlaws and sleeping volcano are good with low loss. If you have a friend then siege is also good.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Could we get gargoyle/stone statue next year for Halloween? I wish I could buy one. The rest - very nice. Thank you BB.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Droprates were way too high this year, or cemetaries jus too slow. Filled all my cems at first week, even without doing any Outlaws etc( with pream doing 6 Outlaws during event would have filled all archievements so kinda bad planning in there). Also only one main questchain for whole 3 weeks event is bad thingy. i really suggest that next year new golemtype borning would activate new questchain.
    So for next year:
    -More questchains
    -less refillers from adventures, or faster cemetaries
    -more archievements and just more things to do, as for me event was kinda over after one week. last yer needed to work till the wery end of collecting phase to keep cems running during farmingstage.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Cool event! Maybe you need to boost the attack stats of Lord Dracul to make it more interesting to buy.

Would pumpkin buffs disappear after the event? Do I need to exchange them?

Tnx.

Reply to Thread