Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Question will mse give triple loot on the weapons also then

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    Question will mse give triple loot on the weapons also then
    Catapults, etc counts as buffs.

The bonus applies to resources, including refillers, but not to the XP obtained, nor to the buffs or buildings.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Catapults, etc counts as buffs.
    missed that part cheers

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    deleted
    Last edited by hades8840; 12.10.17 at 13:40.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    this is the most detailed DEV DIARY i ever seen in this game
    GJ Saqui

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking forward to the event, thank you BB.

In the rewards, all the current buildings have "former acquisitions don't count" next to them apart from the improved deerstalker - is this a slip?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    On this world my account is level 42 and my population is 3470 which is fairly typical of players at this level it seems from chatting to others on all 3 servers. I cannot yet make cannoneers so on most adventures my losses will be much greater. I am fortunate to have managed to get an mma and nusala from previous events. So:

Question1: How did BB decide which adventures were selected as the x3 event adventures?

Question 2: How much consideration was given to ensuring a spread of adventure difficulty based on the ready availability of those adventures?

Question 3: All the BB's say they play the game so, which of the x3 adventures would they suggest I play on this account remembering that someone at this stage has somewhere between 1200 and 1600 recruits available?

HunyBun
    I think the bonus adventures are designed for high level players only, Lordloocan, so you need to hurry up and get to level 63
    Everyone knows that low level players cant do high level adventures!!!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan3 View Post
    On this world my account is level 42 and my population is 3470 which is fairly typical of players at this level it seems from chatting to others on all 3 servers. I cannot yet make cannoneers so on most adventures my losses will be much greater. I am fortunate to have managed to get an mma and nusala from previous events. So:

All the BB's say they play the game so, which of the x3 adventures would they suggest I play on this account remembering that someone at this stage has somewhere between 1200 and 1600 recruits available?

I'm a little higher level than you are. I have a few Sleeping Volcano adventures (wish I had more), and the other one that's easy and fast is the Siege. Siege is also available for map fragments, plus most higher level players probably have lots of them in their stars, so am hoping to find guildies willing to do a lot of Sieges with me. My population is higher than yours, and I do plan to do Outlaws too but it will take more time and have higher losses.

Reply to Thread