Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Looking at the Event, I see (at my level, 58) there are opportunites for trade and some running themes: Golems. I'm a little sad that there aren't more adventure threads as I finished the Resources thread before the event was half over. Other than that, it was a fun event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    It is absolutelu unfair below 56 lvl we don`t get the supreme golem. Unfair. UNFAIR.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I work too much!
    but i got 2 bakeries
    but i work too much!
    but i like that friends and guildies can 'kill' my gollum so that i just have to make him 'explode'
    but i work too much!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    The event was good as usual but I think refills instead of pumpkins is a flawed concept, makes 3rd week pretty obsolete as regards using or trading the refills or giving them away probably. Much rather have pumpkins in loot. Not entirely sure I like triple base loot either the economy is pretty depressed already for most commodities and making outlaws a triple loot adventure won't help in the long run, would of rather of seen triple pumpkins and triple xp on the adventures that were chosen.

If your going to stick with pumpkin refills next year I might suggest you cut the times again on the common and small fields.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Kfiatona View Post
    It is absolutelu unfair below 56 lvl we don`t get the supreme golem. Unfair. UNFAIR.
    All water can be made in the PH, so even though you won't get supreme golem on your island you can still get the achievement by splashing water on a friend's golem.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    I liked the event however I would have preferred to have improved silos instead of silos as an option for purchase. Then again I'd LOVE and Endless Iron Ore mine too :P

I also enjoyed the refills on pumpkin patches but they need to be upgradable in that case. We can't store the pumpkins, so why not let us buff and upgrade them?

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Golems are interesting, triple loot for unpopular adventures is fun aswell but getting refills is boring.

Also it would be nice if doing the questline for the adventure took longer than 4 days in a 20 day event. A single stage in the crisis questline was far harder to do and you only had 2 days instead of 20. That just doesnt make any sense.

World
    Sandycove
    Overall I loved it. Well done.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Northisle
    I double this. There is no logical reason for supreme golems to stay away from the islands of the low level players.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolek View Post
    I double this. There is no logical reason for supreme golems to stay away from the islands of the low level players.

I agree. Everyone should also have a Lamborghini Guillardo parked outside their house, even if they can't afford one!

ps. Yes I was being sarcastic
    Last edited by Tierarzt; 01.11.17 at 09:27.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread