Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Halloween Event 2017

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    It sucks - and I prefer doing the dishes - this is a game - it should be fun - it should not be about doing shores- simple as that. I had plenty of rainbow snow to use - but using them did not really make that part of the game fun
    again this is not about how many pumps I got or did not get. If I wanted lots of pumps I think I would simply spent time doing trades - that is the most efficient way.
    I would like for it to be worth my trouble doing lots of adventures - that is the part of the game I prefer. But if I dont do any trades then I would not be able to get more than 150 times the number of days the event was for times the buff strength I used.
    Funny how all complainers about the refillers are mixed up like this. It's not like you're trying to make up your mind to make your statements make any sense.
    Clearly you just want things working to only benefit the way you play this game.

The refiller system has both improved the economy balance and added options to help friends.
    Sadly the impact is not that great as this game is suffering of lack of (new) players.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    It sucks - and I prefer doing the dishes - this is a game - it should be fun - it should not be about doing shores- simple as that. I had plenty of rainbow snow to use - but using them did not really make that part of the game fun
    again this is not about how many pumps I got or did not get. If I wanted lots of pumps I think I would simply spent time doing trades - that is the most efficient way.
    I would like for it to be worth my trouble doing lots of adventures - that is the part of the game I prefer. But if I dont do any trades then I would not be able to get more than 150 times the number of days the event was for times the buff strength I used.
    Your comment does not make much sense. No matter if it would be refills or straight out pumpkins from the loot you would still have grind adventures the same way. Actually with pumpkins you would have grind even more as the loot would have to be balanced with a lot smaller amounts and possible include the 0% chance again. Refills cap the amount you can produce but does not cap the amount you can acquire and it's most likely part of the BB design to encourage people interact by trading instead of being lone wolfs in a online game.

Also the field buffing element has been there from the beginning and multiple people always asked to get a way to refill the fields. Now we have one and on top of that we have numerous other ways to get pumpkins now compared to the old days.

World
    Northisle
    Will the deactivation let us redeem Howls and Banshees? I'd like to get rid of them and would like the ingredients back.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by t00tie View Post
    Will the deactivation let us redeem Howls and Banshees? I'd like to get rid of them and would like the ingredients back.
    The Howl and Banshees should not be redeemable after the Deactivation has occurred. You can read more about it here.

Reply to Thread