Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: File loading failed!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's from another crash..
    Spoiler
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 02.11.17 at 12:22.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Still happening..
    Spoiler
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I'm having this problem multiple times, every day. It began about a month ago and it's been getting progressively worse. No matter what I do (and I've done everything that is recommended) nothing really solves the issue. Today, in chrome, I got the error while loading the game itself - it never happened during the loading, only after the game was already loaded in the browser. Result: can't play the game on chrome at all at this point. And yes, I retried about 10 times and it always choked at the same point.

Moved on to Firefox, and while the problem still happens, I can at least get into the game.
    So... what's happening?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Happens to me maybe twice a week but has not prevented any game play. I think maybe this and the fact trades and buffs disappear plus the 10 minute load time means the game has become an uncontrollable behemoth for developers and the game is simply falling apart. Such a shame. Maybe they should go offline for a week and completely rewrite the code...or something. Please save this game!

Reply to Thread