Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Time to say goodbye

World
    Sandycove

Post Time to say goodbye

Hello fellow settlers,

After all those years i've been here i've made lots of friends. I've shared my ideas on the game, i've made some guides, i've had a off and on topic chat in the community corner, been around on global at sandycove. But after some time i've lost my passion for the game, sound lame but saying to the game "It's not you, it's me" other things came around. As hard as i find it saying this, its time for me to say goodbye and move on.

Thanks a lot to everyone, especially all you golden oldies, the BB Staff with BB_Ravel in particular, the MOD team, my guild greenisle warriors and my guild leader Iris2506.

Much love <3
    matie2506
    Last edited by matie2506; 22.10.17 at 20:52.
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

World
    Northisle
    I feel you man, feeling the same latelly, after level 60 with high exp requirements and no real rewards, the people and chat friends is what keeps me around nowdays, been doing a lot less adventures and decreased my login times a lot.

I to might move on soon. For now i wish you good travels in the ocean that's called life. Have fun.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Let's be honest, with so many old players leaving and still so many technical problems, the end of the game is nigh.

World
    Sandycove
    sad to see so many older players leaving - Its the slog after 60 thats doing it i feel... BB please introduce more content for those stuck on the huge grind between 60-75

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    sad to see so many older players leaving - Its the slog after 60 thats doing it i feel... BB please introduce more content for those stuck on the huge grind between 60-75
    Thats true, actually I'm level 66 now, and really finding it i shard for me to keep playing like that, I got really bored and nothing interesting
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by queen-vicious View Post
    Totally agree, round and round we go on alibabas and ft;s on the daily xp grind

World
    Newfoundland
    It wouldn't be so bad if there was some tangible point. But with 600 mill in front of me (us). . . . its a mountain that is to big to start climbing, as things stand.

World
    Sandycove
    is why I stopped chasing xp once I hit L70.

I'm happy with the Pathfinder, and now I have reverted to doing some normal adventures and simming guides for my skilled gens on them. Makes a nice change from the Ali grinding..

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Now at least there is levels to go for - untill XXL came only starcoins to hunt.

World
    Newfoundland
    Well yes there are levels to go for, but such vast xp jumps and by comparison tiny tiny xp from the handful of adventures worth doing at all. Troop rebuild time, etc etc its all been said before and is well known.

All this means no real incentive to continue. As many are finding and many more will find in time.

Closed Thread