Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time to say goodbye

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I was stuck at lvl 64 for months i couldnt face all thoses adventures to get to lvl 65 now i finally made it to 65 i feel like crying at the next levels...something to would be nice to gain more xp or to break up the grind

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    i guess some new adventures with high xp (like 1mil xp addy or more) would help high lvl players to restore their passion and Enthusiasm
    and to avoide boredom. because it's totally insane to gather 100mil xp to move from lvl 70 to 71 (and so other lvls)?????
    i guess you nead to do hundreds of ali addys for many months to do that !!!!!
    Last edited by pajdo11; 27.10.17 at 23:34.

World
    Newfoundland
    the 1 mill xp is useless because it involves a 5 day rebuild of troops.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    bb will do something about in hmm about 4 years time much like the thing with Jump and cancel button in Barracks/Provision Houses.....

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Sad to see another player throwing the towel in but let's face it those in the mid 60's are probably all questioning the sanity of pounding the same adventures over and over trying to at least reach 70 for the Pathfinder.
    Personally the straw that might break the camels back is the Xmas event if it's released in it's current form with no new building I'll consider whether to continue, because an event with no content at all that inspires me is reason enough to throw my own towel in.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    I feel as if this post has run its course, and we all have had a chance to bid matie2506 a fond farewell and the best of luck in their future endeavours. As always, the doors to TSO are always open for those wishing to return, but it's completely understandable that sometimes folk need a break.

Closed Thread