Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    +#9
    +#11 more like 5
    +#23 halleluja praise the BB
    next thing could be dropping all the dobbelt konfetti there is here,
    like extra button for killing the golem? go back to the old version,
    and one click for finising a Quest, only to click for finising the finising off the Quest ?

trim the game it will cure some off the lag there is from time to time.

and yes i´ve just finish my first cup off coffee, only took 2h ps. it was cold

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Shhh, hasn't come to live server yet.....

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    great

littlepret
    Hurray!

Can I have 2 more options pls?
    1) Group to top
    2) Group to bottom

Group = same item, same soldier etc.
    For example, barack working 1 day in queue, I lost 200 cannoneer. I set the 200 cannoneer but move to top at 8 times is still uncomfortable.
    etc.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Finally. Next: «Repeat All Searches» button, for explorers and geologits. 2029?

World
    Northisle
    I love the new functionality but I don't like the user interface.

This post detailed my views on the subject.

Today we have ">" and "<" buttons on each order, this would just add ">|" and "|<".
    Smiffy2204 had some great mockup images here but the image host has eaten them.

If you have many short orders in a lvl 6 barracks with skunk/myers and rec guide running it can be quite a challenge to select a menu before the order jumps up.

Please don't put a menu on a moving item.
    I would strongly prefer 4 move and one cancel button on each list item and a "Cancel all" button off on the side somewhere. It could easily fit under the upgrade buttons for barracks at least.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Sandycove
    With the new Change log 21.11.2017. we, players, did not get any information or any type of notifications about increased number of delegated units for Guild/Daily tasks!. As it was, average number of 30 delegated Elite units, the players were delighted about the upcoming chnages. But!. Today I got a task to delegate 90 Elite Units !! It is a lot units, as I have almost 45.000 population, 12.800 MS in use, so how come I could afford to delegate 90 Elites without this upgrade please ? Please, why BB did not give us this option first, which is in testing stage atm, then and after, increase difficulty of daily tasks ?

I can not give 90 Elites without the fight, please understand, ty.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafarona View Post
    With the new Change log 21.11.2017. we, players, did not get any information or any type of notifications about increased number of delegated units for Guild/Daily tasks!. As it was, average number of 30 delegated Elite units, the players were delighted about the upcoming chnages. But!. Today I got a task to delegate 90 Elite Units !! It is a lot units, as I have almost 45.000 population, 12.800 MS in use, so how come I could afford to delegate 90 Elites without this upgrade please ? Please, why BB did not give us this option first, which is in testing stage atm, then and after, increase difficulty of daily tasks ?

I can not give 90 Elites without the fight, please understand, ty.
    not sure what you mean, there has always been a guild quest to delegate 90 elite army units

Fallen army gq: delegate 40 mounted marksmen and 50 knight

this is not new and so was not in the update

Reply to Thread