Reply to Thread

Thread: Final Battle Report

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

Final Battle Report

We have reports in our mail regarding each battle that takes place. This is helpful for a number of reasons. I think it would be a good idea if we received a final report in our mail that states total loses of each troop type, the number of troops saved through the first aid skill and also the total amount of recruits received through the Hostile Takeover skill. Then a final tally of troops lost. Or something along those lines.

Having this idea in the game could help players work out easier which and how many troops they need to train in order to keep a good complement of certain troop types.

This could help players with a low population count or for players that do the same adventure over again. It could also save time in the barracks as people would know the exact number of troop types they need to train to recoup their loses.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 30.10.17 at 12:24.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Have thought about it many times myself. The individual battle report info is a very nice improvement, but now the only thing missing is the final report of lost (and recovered) units.
    A huge +1 from me.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigintiljon View Post
    Have thought about it many times myself. The individual battle report info is a very nice improvement, but now the only thing missing is the final report of lost (and recovered) units.
    A huge +1 from me.
    Thankyou for taking the time to comment and also agreeing with the idea

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    yes, I would love to see a final report after each adventure E.T.C.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 for good details in a final report
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    +++++

Reply to Thread