Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No supreme Golem

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry No supreme Golem

Supreme golem isn't appearing on my island now that all precious have been defeated even though I have the achievement to defeat 5 on my home island to do

World
    Newfoundland
    if you read the dev diary, you would realise that supreme golems are for lvl56+
    all the golems have a lvl limit.
    not a bug

World
    Newfoundland
    You still have the achievement to use 50 vials on your friends' islands so that's perhaps something you can aim towards (if you have enough platinum ores and are willing to use those for this of course)?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    As Kit_ said, the Golems are tied to level ranges. You must be level 56+ to have a Supreme Golem spawn on your island. Until you reach that level, you will have Ancient Golems spawn endlessly. You can read more about the Golem mechanic here in the Dev Diary.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Yes it does say that, so why does it give a task of defeating 5 supreme golems on your island. thats unfair as you have no way of completing that task?

World
    Newfoundland
    The list of tasks is the same for all players (above level 19 that is). Then it is up to everyone to check which task applies to him/her thanks to the extensive info given in the Dev Diary.
    I guess it would be impossible for devs to make separate tasks lists instead of a common one. Otherwise what if someone would level up enough during the event to then discover he/she has to start producing another kind of water, using items he/she barely has in store and which are probably overpriced in the trade office? Would that be fair? Imagine the amount of complaints in the forums about settlers not having the same requirements and why this or why not that?
    Unfair would mean that a task can be started but can hardly be finished. In my case, I much rather tackle ancient golems for a daily 40 pumpkins than struggle with the resources needed for a supreme golem, let alone 5 and for "only" a mere 100 extra pumpkins after 5 wins... In my viewpoint, you can't miss what you can't possibly have.
    Next year though I sure hope to be able to tackle supreme golems but who knows, there might even be another kind/level of golems by then.

World
    Northisle
    Well - I killed one supreme golem - now nothing appears!

Too scared perhaps?

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    @Elco
    I'd rather have supreme gollems. The resources for that i have plenty, even if I'm only level 43. Where at level 43 i find 5 or 10 titanium ore in treasure searches, but I have no other way to get titanium ore, and it's very expensive. Platinum ore is not so expensive, I've picked up from trades over 150.000 while with titanium I was stuck well under 10.000.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

ancient Golem

My ancient golem did not dissepear. About 5 days ago I finisht the quest defeat 5 ancient Golems. what to do now?

World
    Newfoundland
    you only get the supreme golem if you are lvl56+
    all the golems have a lvl requirement
    no bug

Reply to Thread