Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [ZOMBI] TOMBSTONE WARRIORS are recruiting

World
    Northisle
    We are a large guild on the first page of the guild shield and currently have at least 9 spaces available. So come join us as individuals or groups of friends.

We are looking for keen TSO players, those that enjoy the game and want to join a friendly , helpful, community like ours.

We have no rules. You do not have to do every Guild Quest , or log in routinely. (No game should become a chore)
    When you do play, when you feel comfortable, we would love you to join in with guild activities.
    Lots of help is available in the form of advice (if you want it) and resources (if you need them).

We are looking for adult players. English is spoken in guild chat and some knowledge of English is required but we would welcome the chance to help you if your English is not that good A good sense of humour is a must and consideration and respect for others. So all just common sense.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 09.11.18 at 13:59.
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ... ” 
    Tombstone Warriors
    "From little ZOMBIs do mighty level 70's grow"

World
    Northisle
    We are still looking for members, contact troillus or myself, Mortallicus, by game mail or whisper.

I am guildless myself at the moment as I left by accident I had meant to hit the Guild Mail button. Hey Hum
    24 hour cool down for me and peace for everyone else

World
    Northisle

Contact troillus or Mortallicus by ingame mail
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ... ” 
    Tombstone Warriors
    "From little ZOMBIs do mighty level 70's grow"

Reply to Thread