Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [ZOMBI] TOMBSTONE WARRIORS are recruiting

World
    Northisle
    We are a large guild on the first page of the guild shield and currently have at least 9 spaces available. So come join us as individuals or groups of friends.

We are looking for keen TSO players, those that enjoy the game and want to join a friendly , helpful, community like ours.

We have no rules. You do not have to do every Guild Quest , or log in routinely. (No game should become a chore)
    When you do play, when you feel comfortable, we would love you to join in with guild activities.
    Lots of help is available in the form of advice (if you want it) and resources (if you need them).

We are looking for adult players. English is spoken in guild chat and some knowledge of English is required but we would welcome the chance to help you if your English is not that good A good sense of humour is a must and consideration and respect for others. So all just common sense.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 09.11.18 at 13:59.
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ... ” 
    Tombstone Warriors
    "From little ZOMBIs do mighty level 70's grow"

World
    Northisle
    We are still looking for members, contact troillus or myself, Mortallicus, by game mail or whisper.

I am guildless myself at the moment as I left by accident I had meant to hit the Guild Mail button. Hey Hum
    24 hour cool down for me and peace for everyone else

World
    Northisle

Contact troillus or Mortallicus by ingame mail
    Tombstone Warriors

World
    Northisle

Our Guild wish everyone on the Server

A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY FULL OF GOOD CHEER

& A VERY PROSPEROUS, HAPPY, HEALTHY NEW YEAR

We are still recruiting, we have 6 spaces available
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 22.12.18 at 19:19.
    Tombstone Warriors

World
    Northisle
    TOMBSTONE WARRIORS [ZOMBI]
    Find us on the first page of the Guild Shield

We have a few spaces available

We are a strong guild with a large core of players that have been with us (some on and off) since we started the guild in September 2014 and many of us have played together since 2012/13. These are players with a huge collective knowledge of the game and enjoy Settlers . We are a generous and helpful guild and all levels are welcome.

You will not often see our tags in Global but that is each member's choice. Global takes us away from what is important to us , we have our own chat. There are many good Guilds in Settlers and we all have the same problems but all guilds have the choice to deal with them differently and we remain calm and positive. We just get on with what we think is important to us as individuals who happen to play in the same 'House'. If the game had proper PVP then I would be confident we would make a formidable opponent, if you attack one Zombi you attack us all and yes we will bite.

I would describe our Guild as not being extreme in any direction. No one is bossy (no rules). Adults act like Adults, no pressure to do anything, advice is given if wanted . Of course some might say there is not enough fun and others could well say we do not take the game seriously enough . We are somewhere in the middle.

There is no arrogance in our Guild . troillus and I do not believe we are the 'best' guild and the best guilds do not have to be large. It depends what you want from a Guild and the only way to find out is to ask and see if they offer what you think is best for you. It is not our goal to have 90 to 100 active members a day. We do not believe that would make us a happy guild.

At this difficult time in the game where many good players have stopped play throughout the servers we have to say we would love these spaces to be filled with good natured, chatty people that want to contribute to make our Guild even more comfortable.

So why not give us a try .

We would love to hear from you, either click the apply button and submit a small note about yourself or send troillus , Mortallicus or Rihonia a friend request and whisper us. We will happily answer any questions you may have.
    Last edited by Mortallicus; 11.02.19 at 14:39.
    Tombstone Warriors

World
    Northisle
    We still have places available

You must be over 16 , want to chat to others, do your part in guild activities when you can. Other than that NO RULES. Just be nice.

We would love to meet you.

Apply via the Guild Silver Shield , we are on the first page or contact troillus , Mortallicus or Rihonia in game.

World
    Northisle
    We have places available.

All levels welcome . Help us to make our Guild the sort of Guild YOU want to be in.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    yes plz

World
    Northisle
    Hi norfik,
    You already have 3 or 4 Guilds on your list that you re-join regularly and recruit for. We are a guild where we make friends with our members and want them to stay. It has a negative effect on our guild when our friends leave though often they cannot help it. I have explained this to you many times now over a few years and I would really appreciate you not asking any more. I received a mail from you only a couple of days ago and explained. I saw you in one of your regular guilds only yesterday when you must have written this.

Please stop leaving notes here and no more mails please. Thank you
    Last edited by Mortallicus; Today at 21:09.

Reply to Thread