Reply to Thread

Thread: New general for Halloween event

World
    Newfoundland

New general for Halloween event

Hello everyone!
    This Halloween event was good as just any event on TSO, but lots of players complain about poor Merchant tab offers, and for this years Christmas we will be introduced with new general, Mary Christmas, general not so good for all of us . So me and my friend came to solution -
    Werewolf general!

More info
    • HP: 1
    • Accuracy: 80%
    • Travel time: 15min
    • Recovery time: 2h
    • Capacity: 150
    • Attack damage: 500 - 520
    • Price: 4.000 - 6.000 pumpkins

Abillities
    • He has First strike, Last strike and Normal attack *attacks 3x in round*
    Or
    • First strike with abillity to decrease opponent First strike to 0. *Unit cap. changes to 200 ; HP changes to 666*
    Or
    • First strike with abillity to increase attack damage of every unit for +10 damage. *Unit cap.changes to 120 ; HP changes to 1*

Name
    1. Jack the Werewolf
    2. Vedimak

Description of general
    • "Fierce and brutal warrior of wilderness, destined to hunt his prey to feed his anger. This general - beast will have no mercy against his opponents."
    • "True king of the jungle - strong as a wolf, smart as a man. With his howl, strikes down enemy with fear causing them to run."
    • "Creature that was known to world only in fairytales... Now, under the full moon and night of the death, He goes to the hunt once again!"

Possible look *No camp picture included, sorry*

Thank you all! Feel free to put your opinions and changes!
    Special thanks to FrostForester!
    Last edited by Assassin420; 02.11.17 at 22:22.

World
    Newfoundland
    While I myself am a worgen fan, this doesnt change the fact that as long as a general doesnt have splash damage, all its other combat stats (especially hitpoints) are completely meaningless.

That and low capacity makes every general garbage unless it has some OP secondary traits (like Anslem does).

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I would love if we could get some general with option to customize it. I can imagine 4 attributes - HP, Accuracy, Capacity, Damage. But probably not for pumpkins because this is an "unlimited" resource. But for example we could receive some special resource related to points from achievements to be used for the general customization.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    i would like a new gen for this event, having 2 dracule and 3 grim reapers.. it would be nice if we get some new looks, and tents

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    While I myself am a worgen fan, this doesnt change the fact that as long as a general doesnt have splash damage, all its other combat stats (especially hitpoints) are completely meaningless.

That and low capacity makes every general garbage unless it has some OP secondary traits (like Anslem does).
    Thank you for the reply, but I don't agree. We don't need OP general and OP traits, we have general skills now, with that even tavern general can be useful. For Xmas we get really weak general, and probably last new general for year or two, that is the reason why we need something new, something between normal generals and champions, not too weak, not too powerful, but available almost for everyone. Everyone here will agree that we lack new stuff. I am happy with everything that BB does but we, players, need something more. Last but not least, I would be really happy if you could write out what abillity/trait general should have.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin420 View Post
    Thank you for the reply, but I don't agree. We don't need OP general and OP traits, we have general skills now, with that even tavern general can be useful.
    The difference is, tavern generals are useful for a whole other purpose than their killing potential. For any general you intent to use for attacking, their killing potential is directly tied to their army capacity (because alone they do some negligible damage unless they have OP traits) and if the capacity is low, they rely on the traits to compensate for that.

There is a reason why normal fast generals are not used for attacking anymore (with maybe the exception of suicide waves) regardless of the skilll tree available..
    Last edited by sparkz; 03.11.17 at 06:43.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    The difference is, tavern generals are useful for a whole other purpose than their killing potential. For any general you intent to use for attacking, their killing potential is directly tied to their army capacity (because alone they do some negligible damage unless they have OP traits) and if the capacity is low, they rely on the traits to compensate for that.

There is a reason why normal fast generals are not used for attacking anymore (with maybe the exception of suicide waves) regardless of the skilll tree available..
    Alright, but players that don't have 5 or more MMA's use fast generals like Gream or Lord Dracul, like myself, on adventures that have 3x loot (Outlaws this event). Skilled lord Dracul made Outlaws easier and faster for me since I have only Anslem and 1 MMA, and his role was not "suicide wave" but to completely destroy 2-3 camps, depending on my time. Like I asked in my first reply to you, give me/us your setup for a new general.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    bb design the game, we play the game. why not ask for a gen that is indestructable, only needs 1r and can wipe out any camp, with 2 mins travel time.
    no camp pic? is that coz blizz dont design camps for settlers?
    Last edited by vigabrand; 05.11.17 at 15:40.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SoldierOfFortune View Post
    I would love if we could get some general with option to customize it. I can imagine 4 attributes - HP, Accuracy, Capacity, Damage. But probably not for pumpkins because this is an "unlimited" resource. But for example we could receive some special resource related to points from achievements to be used for the general customization.
    i would be hopelessly lost with this, much as i was with skills, but i think its a gr8 idea

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    bb design the game, we play the game. why not ask for a gen that is indestructable, only needs 1r and can wipe out any camp, with 2 mins travel time.
    no camp pic? is that coz blizz dont design camps for settlers?
    We don't play the game, bb does not design it cause its empty. We keep it alive by playing it, if you don't hear out your players, more players will quit it over the time. I respect BB and their work, and I am not the one of those players who spam Global 1, Help tab or Facebook page about BB doing bad work, with bad updates etc. But yes I do have right to point out something or suggest it, after playing this game for 5 years and 6 months. Right now that is that we need new stuff. I would be really happy if players could somehow improve "not so good" suggestions like mine over here, and not pull out only negative and bad things that is written there.
    Blizzard's permission? I had some kind of argument with them years ago, did not end up well. I am pretty sure they won't get mad cause I used photos of players that play their game on internet I pay to use.
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Reply to Thread