Reply to Thread

Thread: General moving and retreat

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

General moving and retreat

Hi

My opinion is that: must change drums sound because it is similar when general intercepted. Moving many generals same time could be killing expensive troops if not noticed interception.

Second thing what killed many hundreds expensive troops on blocks; retreating response is too long. 5-6 secs after pushing button and your general is still attacking (block situation). Retreat button is usually for emergency. Try to shorten response time please.

And last thing; could battle reports separating from mail to another place? I usually want delete them and not know miss I older important things.

Regards Ork

World
    Sandycove
    +1 on changing drums sound. Very confusing (and sometimes alarming) when I think an intercept has occurred but it was just me (or usually somewhere else) moving their general.

+1 on Retreat being a little more responsive, or at minimum some kind of message that your are retreating your general as soon as you click on (and the server receives) the command - the actual graphics can catch up a little later if that is necessary.

I don't mind all the mail combined - but filters would be nice (friends, system, military, etc.)
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread