Reply to Thread

Thread: My suggestion The Settlers Online UPLAY

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

My suggestion The Settlers Online UPLAY

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________
    My suggestion in the future could for the settlers get integrated into UPLAY and UBISOFT CLUB, select on my games in uplay and play The Settlers.

Add also for example be the game installed from uplay or access the game by uplay without having to use the browser ... instead of installing,
    For example once integrated with UPLAY the achievements appear in UPLAY (remember that they have accomplishments within the game currently, so that the function is provided) ....
    also could integrated UBISOFT CLUB and UPLAY add club challenges, club rewards ....
    is just a suggestion if you give to login with UPLAY account and also has the game The Settlers Online on Steam ... could be in UPLAY !!!!
    Images from my suggestion:
    EXEMPLO.jpg
    exemplo2.jpg
    Last edited by Nordajor; 09.11.17 at 23:37.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    the login is already disabled from time to time because of UPLAY. So lets let the game get pooped up by UPLAY too! Lets make it more complex to install and play the game! WOOHOO!

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    the login is already disabled from time to time because of UPLAY. So lets let the game get pooped up by UPLAY too! Lets make it more complex to install and play the game! WOOHOO!
    Relax does not need to make it more complex but rather improve if it exists in steam for download only with 31 MB
    and occupies 87 MB of disk space could exist in UPLAY.....If given to enter with the Uplay game account .....why does not exist in UPLAY
    This on steam you can confirm
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/35...ttlers_Online/

Only if you consider 87 MB of disk space a complex installation I do not consider complex

And remember the game is from Ubisoft / Developed by Blue Byte and UPLAY is from Ubisoft which makes it easier
    Last edited by Nordajor; 10.11.17 at 09:51.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is not a bad idea as IMHO the biggest issue this game is suffering of ATM is lack of (new) players. I hope devs are already considering this.

The steam release did not turn out well. Hopefully devs learned a lot from it and are already preparing for the release of a Uplay version (aswell as a new steam version?).
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Northisle

Unhappy

I would like to see TSO available from Uplay library and/or my Steam library. I downloaded TSO to Steam today. When I launched it, it appeared to take me through the initial game setup sequence. I am finding the disjointedness of accessing this game frustrating and am seriously considering no longer playing.

I had a well-balanced economy when I logged off last night, but this morning I find I have the red exclamation marks on nearly everything. No idea why that is or what happened, since today is only my second day playing. I have no idea what to do, and there does not seem to be any indications or hints available regarding what can be done to rectify this situation.

I thought I might enjoy this. It seemed to be a very relaxing way to spend some time, but now I am unsure if that is true. Perhaps this game genre is not my style.

Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters

TiTaKa1503
    I had a well-balanced economy when I logged off last night, but this morning I find I have the red exclamation marks on nearly everything. No idea why that is or what happened, since today is only my second day playing. I have no idea what to do, and there does not seem to be any indications or hints available regarding what can be done to rectify this situation.

Craig "IDMooseMan" Peters[/QUOTE]

You eather have storage full or you are lagging resources. That is the reason for the exclamation mark

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    If its only your second day use your steam account and abandon/delete the web page one.
    Ask questions in help chat and look in this forums guides section there's plenty of help available.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    or wait for the uplay version

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

TSO in Uplay... Maybe u need to link ur account to Uplay?

That screen is the Uplay launcher for the people not familiar with Uplay
    Last edited by Knuffelbeer_I; 22.02.18 at 22:33. Reason: removed personal information

Reply to Thread