Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic Farm - maybe, one day

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle

Epic Farm - maybe, one day

I've just received a message from support that proves all those players who felt forced into doing the Snow White chain 35 times are totally wrong.

I have the wheat recipe 5 times now and no silo recipe (that's a totally different issue!) and have just been told that due to the "wonderfully designed" random loot system I could still get the wheat recipe many more times.

Thankfully now that saqui (hi saqui) is running the forum I know this will be seen and I'm hoping support have misunderstood my orginal question and this post taken down for being completely innacurate

if this is correct then make the recipes tradable and problem solved!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Ok what we have here is support showing they have no idea about how the mechanic for obtaining upgrades works. It is not as they suggest your typical random number generator as found in many other parts of the game. In this case every player has their own personal loot table which gets updated every time you get a Snow White loot. Once you have obtained the level 5 upgrade of a particular type that type is permantly removed from the loot table. If for instance after 30 rolls you have not yet obtained any silo upgrades you can be sure the next 5 rolls will be silos 1 to 5. Once all upgrades are obtained the loot table is changed from the semi random loot table to the permanent pack of 35 epic buffs. [removed]
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 14.11.17 at 12:52. Reason: Rude language (abbreviations or not) will not be tolerated. (warning)
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    they are its just incomplete (to be polite)
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 14.11.17 at 12:52.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    thank you Doro, that makes more sense. maybe support didn't fully understand my query.

I have 3 blueprints still in star (as i'm waiting for silo's to catch up) and wanted to know if the game would realise this. if your explanation is correct then i guess the answer is yes.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    ..or perhaps support is right.

Technically, you have not "obtained the level 5 upgrade of a particular type" if you keep blueprints in star menu - "that type is permantly removed from the loot table" would not happen in this case.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Reply to Thread