Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21.11.2017

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Having recently commented in another thread about language/terminology confusion I have to ask: What exactly is a "new browser instance"?

I've found, following forum advice, that dragging one lone tab from Chrome into its own window tends to keep the game alive. Not always, but much more often than trying to just switch tabs in the same window. Is this what you mean? Or something else.
    It means pretty much what you described: have a dedicated window to use TSO, with no other tab active within that window.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TiTaKa1503 View Post
    why didnt you buy the plat horseshoe recipe from event was much cheaper? and i agree with noxi about the freezes should be fixed.
    Did not actually need it nor I need it now. Bronze horseshoe does all the work but curious about the price anyway, one day I might get it.
    About freezes - Yup thats annoying problem that needs to be solved. Personally I can get along with two browser windows/instances being opened, but a lot of players cannot, so looking forward for a solution/fix.
    Last edited by Assassin420; 16.11.17 at 21:00.
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just saying this from a developer perspective so people don't get their hopes up too much:

Freezing is not something that can easily fixed, and now days in some cases cant be fixed at all. It's part of the (kinda new) browser features that throttle and de-prioritize flash and other content to keep the browser experience stable and in the case of multiple tabs for example only prioritize active tab. These features are becoming more strict every few months on the way to the final drop of Flash support for good.

There are several different combinations that determine when and how this prioritizing happens, ie. browser vendor, version, advanced settings, available computer resources, etc. Content creators (=BB) don't have much control over it as its by browser design. It's hard to track down or workaround because there are so many variations. Browsers don't care if the demanding Flash content is a game or a shiny car ad. If it takes too much resources it will be paused or killed.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Just saying this from a developer perspective so people don't get their hopes up too much:

Freezing is not something that can easily fixed, and now days in some cases cant be fixed at all. It's part of the (kinda new) browser features that throttle and de-prioritize flash and other content to keep the browser experience stable and in the case of multiple tabs for example only prioritize active tab. These features are becoming more strict every few months on the way to the final drop of Flash support for good.

There are several different combinations that determine when and how this prioritizing happens, ie. browser vendor, version, advanced settings, available computer resources, etc. Content creators (=BB) don't have much control over it as its by browser design. It's hard to track down or workaround because there are so many variations. Browsers don't care if the demanding Flash content is a game or a shiny car ad. If it takes too much resources it will be paused or killed.
    Oh my, I understand you but not all. Ty for details - poor Flash
    We've been on Moon and we took the land from the sea and still we have these internet/computer problems ouch ouch.
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Why is this maintenance so early ? 07.00 GMT doesn't really give those in the UK much chance to get on before it starts, many people like to send out their explorers and searches before work / school.

World
    Sandycove
    The error message of a crashed adventure has been adjusted to make it better understandable
    Very nice, just need to see how it works in practise. My adventures froze the game totally when moving generals after they left the tent mark on the ground and after I clear certain sector in YWC, BLT and TOK.
    In the Riches of the Mountains was error with the collectilables, not enough funds to finish the scenario and if used opposite of wiki guide ...

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    There is players from allover the earth. so any time would be unsuitable for someone. time is because of officehours at bb, so they can do it with no extra salary and have ppl in house to fix it when( as usual) everything brokes after update.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    There is a quick fix for when the game freezes. This worked for me and other people that I told. When the game freezes click on the icon in between the minimise and close icons in the top right corner of your window. This should jump start the game into working again, it might take a few seconds for it to work. it depends on your PC and how busy it is at the time. I hope this helps

World
    Sandycove
    Hello BB, please I did not saw is there, anywhere, info about the Change Log where delegated units are increased ?

From avg 15, increased to 30 avg, 65 is many, now 90 Elite Units to lose is a lot and what worse, from those 90, 40 are MM !

Note, with this statement, please have in mind as my protest against new Guild System.

Last edited by Fafarona; 21.11.17 at 17:16.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Part of Fallen Army GQ, always been the same.

Reply to Thread