Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 21.11.2017

Blue Byte Team Pathfinder Old_BB_Amta's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland

[Feedback] Change Log 21.11.2017

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log for 21.11.17 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy settling!
    The Community Team

World
    Newfoundland
    I hope this "internal tests" won't take too long.
    Imp. bakery and platinum horseshoe buff in merchant for gems? What is the price if someone knows?
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin420 View Post
    Imp. bakery and platinum horseshoe buff in merchant for gems? What is the price if someone knows?
    Imp Bakery is 1945 gems, Plat horseshoes 995 gems. Prices obtained from test server.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Imp Bakery is 1945 gems, Plat horseshoes 995 gems. Prices obtained from test server.
    Oh wow, now thats some real price!
    Thank you
    Be realistic, demand the impossible!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    An inspiring game update. Any chance of a useful fix like stopping the game freezing when generals return to home island, or stopping the game freezing when you switch tabs?

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by noxidjkram View Post
    An inspiring game update. Any chance of a useful fix like stopping the game freezing when generals return to home island, or stopping the game freezing when you switch tabs?
    Don't use tabs when playing - especially if the other tab uses flash. Open a new browser instance.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Don't use tabs when playing - especially if the other tab uses flash. Open a new browser instance.
    Having recently commented in another thread about language/terminology confusion I have to ask: What exactly is a "new browser instance"?

I've found, following forum advice, that dragging one lone tab from Chrome into its own window tends to keep the game alive. Not always, but much more often than trying to just switch tabs in the same window. Is this what you mean? Or something else.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The change I am waiting for is the one where the barracks and prov house queues can be changed more easily and I am happy to see they are working on that. Platinum horseshoe for 995 gems is a joke considering you can make it in the rph cost effectively. using that amount of gems would be plain stupid. BB need to reflect value of items in gem prices. The same applies to buying resources for gems . The concept is probably ok but the implementation is a joke when you look at the cost to value ratios. Most of the other stuff I havent noticed. I do however agree with noxidjkram re the game freezing when switching tabs or when generals return home from adv

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    its cost of recipe

TiTaKa1503
    Quote Originally Posted by Assassin420 View Post
    why didnt you buy the plat horseshoe recipe from event was much cheaper? and i agree with noxi about the freezes should be fixed.

Reply to Thread