View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    No not keen at all on it... How about an optional on/off button? Might solve the issues for some with maintenance but also non active times too. Keeps everyone happy then

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    no ty pls dont

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotugo View Post
    Seems like an overkill approach, I can understand people make a bit of a loss when stuff is left running without buffs, but the only major letdown is when a mine runs out and gets destroyed.

The focus probably just needs to be on allowing expensive mines to survive during maintenances.
    yes that is the point - maintenance is often longer than planned - that is my experience. It is better to have everything paused then - then we dont risc that mines run out and stuff runs unbuffed.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    no

Pekk
    no thank you

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I say no - we get enough advanced notice about a maintenance that allows us to make any of our own adjustments if necessary.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This vote has now been closed. Roughly 82% worldwide voted against the idea to stop production during maintenance - the majority has spoken! This idea will not be implemented. Thank you to everyone who voted, and generated some good discussion around the subject.

On a separate note, a select few players may have found that their production seemed to have halted during the last maintenance. This was due to an issue with the latest deployment, and nothing to do with the idea voted on above. For the players affected, we're investigating the cause as we speak.

Closed Thread