View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    no

why not implement a simple new ZZZ button that when pressed will sleep all your buildings? that way individual players have full control of their isle?
    it would also enhance gameplay, eg if i have buildings with 25m buff left, and all of a sudden i need to leave instead of going round my isle clicking away, instead 1 click would switch it all off

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Thejollyone View Post
    Fair enough.. if this is the way BB will be implementing certain impact changes in the future (ie purely on the consensus), Im all for it
    I agree with that also. Every major change should be voted on by the community. Instead of having changes made then get the opportunity to give feedback. There is little point giving our opinions after the fact. Take the changing of the adventure information for one example. We got told it was changing whether we liked it or not or even wanted it and that was that.

In this instance I have voted no. As long as we continue to get advanced notice of down time so players can make preparations for it, all should be okay.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No please don't

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    It's not about what we want, it's about what our community wants - this is why we're asking for your opinions and will not touch a thing unless a very big majority was in favour. The community has spoken and we hear you loud and clear!
    Its a pity everyone cant be totally civil. Some peoples answers left a lot to be desired. I love this game or at least have done for a number of years.. Probably coming to the end of my time here But I think the poll was a great way of testing what people really want.

I do also think from reading through the answers that there are a number of people who would welcome an on off switch.. where they could decide to turn production off when they chose... Much like we can turn off the pvp option on the Pathfinder.. which was really a touch of genius for the majority who dont enjoy pvp... But still gave others the option of doing them...

The idea is not in truth a bad one for some people when they understand it fully... so Maybe going forward a discussion first for a few days so people can see both sides of a discussion and weigh up the pros and cons.... Then a vote a few days later.. Just a thought.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    no

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    no

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I think it would be useful if you could turn everything off by choice rather than just during maintenance time. Then if you are going on holiday or are too busy to be able to keep up with maintaining mines ect on your island you can turn off or pause your island until you are ready.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think that is needed for maintenances.

I would appreaciate though having a red button to halt everything, in case of travelling or vacation where the game would be unattended for an extended period of time.

... and if possible to have option to program the Full Stop providing the Start Date/Time and the End Date/Time
    Last edited by SheldonKupper; 01.12.17 at 20:06.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    no I don't think so too early do that before Christmas you could ruin everyone game & too soon do that. I say no

dameanie
    hi i beleive that i would rather leave my production line going while in maintenance the same as when it runs while i am asleep but all for keeping the production stopping if i am away from the game for certain amount of time like 24hrs as it is at the moment its not broken so does nt need fixing ty

Closed Thread