View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    YES
    While now when we are hugh level players have lots of siloses and watermills it seems like overkill, many lover level players need to spend lot of time to rebuild economy after prolongued maintenance time (which is almost every time we have maintenance). All those wheat fields, wells, regular mines got depleted in few hours and it is a pain in the a.. to rebuild them from scratch.

World
    Sandycove
    no...

Quests started before maintenance would be affected/halted; no thank you
    Last edited by Thejollyone; 30.11.17 at 15:34.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Sandycove
    I really dont understand why BB considers making changes like this, when improving the interface is much more important.

Things like having the game remember I want a bigger chat window, another location of star and building menu, and making the star menu stay open when I change zones like it used to until a few months ago is important stuff.

Improving stability and performance should also have much higher priority.

Silly changes like this that does not really benefit anyone is a waste of time better spent on more important things.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    No. The maintenance time is communicated in advance. If somebody wants to turn off some mines or buildings he/she has time to do that. It is good in this way.

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutko_Veliki View Post
    YES
    While now when we are hugh level players have lots of siloses and watermills it seems like overkill, many lover level players need to spend lot of time to rebuild economy after prolongued maintenance time (which is almost every time we have maintenance). All those wheat fields, wells, regular mines got depleted in few hours and it is a pain in the a.. to rebuild them from scratch.
    But you still have more resources from them. A freeze may save you some rebuilding, but you will have to do that anyway, and you will have less resources to show for it.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    If we had control and could choose when we wanted to stop production it could be useful...especially if you were going away and had no internet access.

World
    Newfoundland
    No.

Leave things as they are.
    JJ.
    Everything comes to those who wait.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    No
    Why would I want my carefully planned buff timings to be changed? Also bookbinder and barracks buffs would stop working, so I cant see any advantage!

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please do not post low-effort replies - a simple vote for "No" would've sufficed. Let's try and generate some proper discussion.
    It is really rather arrogant to reply this way to someone.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    No

Closed Thread