View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    no just give us better notice of maintenance's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    when I 1st saw this I thought "why would any1 want their isle froze?" after reading all the replies i am left thinking, "why would any1 want their isle froze?"

ur mines, fields etc will burn out and u have to build more? HELLO, that will happen anyway! ur buffs will run out? wouldnt u rather have prod running unbuffed rather than no prod at all? Forward planning is always key with settlers, stop being greedy and use some common sense!

Thx for asking BB, but its a big fat NO from me

World
    Newfoundland
    I see no benefit. If we know when the maintenance will occur, we can plan around it. OK, overruns can be a little problematic, but we're used to that ;-)

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    How about a profile selection - you can choose which you want to apply to you?

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I'm voting no. I'm happy with production continuing during maintenance even if that means certain things run out.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Fellow Settlers, I recommend a NO vote. It would disrupt any logical schedule for buffs, provisions, recruitment, you name it. You are usually adequately compensated when unscheduled maintenance causes significant loss, and scheduled maintenances are notified well in advance. Please think it through.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    No, I am not

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    We know when maintenance is due, so people should put premium buildings/mines that might run out in this period, on freeze themselves. Stopping production during maintenance makes no sense and could lead to you not achieving production quests.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    NO

Closed Thread