View Poll Results: Would you like your island production to be stopped during regular maintenance?

Voters
838. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want all of the activities on my home island to be stopped during regular maintenances

94 11.22%
  • No, I want my home island to remain active during regular maintenances

744 88.78%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey: Stopping The Home Island Production

World
    Newfoundland
    maintenance is 'normally' only a few hours, I don't think production needs turning off for that, plus we know about it in advance and can plan. Most problems tend to come about with unannounced maintenances/hotfixes where people have not planned to turn off special mines etc.
    my vote is no

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    no

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Please do not post low-effort replies - a simple vote for "No" would've sufficed. Let's try and generate some proper discussion.
    The only comment of mine ever to be deleted by a mod on here was during the absurd BK event. It said, rather flippantly I conceded, "Stop having ideas".

Again I say; stop having ideas.

Full consultation with players is very wise always. Well done on that score. Don't implement this BAD idea.

World
    Northisle
    no ty
    Stronger together

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    If 'regular maintenance' is the monthly 'Game Update' I dont think any change is needed.

World
    Northisle
    No

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    no
    it is quite annoying to lose rebuff schedules, especially on expensive buffs and tight real life schedules. Once you have em running in a certain order to fit your real life schedule it gets annoying that maintenance will completely run it out of sync- especially if you buff/rebuff late in the evening- Imagine a 4 hour maintenance to be added to your rebuff timer

Also- i presume a worldwide vote of 70% in favor for stopping island completely is needed to change the current system, not 70% is needed to chose 1 system (and BB can chose if it is in between?)

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualan View Post
    no
    it is quite annoying to lose rebuff schedules, especially on expensive buffs and tight real life schedules. Once you have em running in a certain order to fit your real life schedule it gets annoying that maintenance will completely run it out of sync- especially if you buff/rebuff late in the evening- Imagine a 4 hour maintenance to be added to your rebuff timer

Also- i presume a worldwide vote of 70% in favor for stopping island completely is needed to change the current system, not 70% is needed to chose 1 system (and BB can chose if it is in between?)
    The proposed change will only come to be if it's voted for by at least 70% of participants worldwide. If it's anywhere below that figure, it won't come into effect.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    no

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    No why would you want that???

Closed Thread