Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Honorable Thing

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Change your name to "Not quite so meanie":-)

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Free trade means that the quality/ethics is only as strong as the integrity of its traders. Most have good morals in this game, and the community is very strong overall. Many will actively seek out them trades and return them. We all do make mistakes from time to time and Im also a firm believer that you treat as others as you would expect to be treated.
    On a slight tangent, i think that recently ive enjoyed trying to aid lower levels with materials and trades. It all ties in with good ethics and the community though and i think its an important and relevant point.
    As TSO has less active players a healthy trade system relies on new players and people playing...enjoying! the game.
    People with millions in star, excluding guild leaders etc, in my view are killing the game (in some ways) with greed for more coins they will never use unless we keep the community fresh with new blood...i mean people
    Treat people good...they have fun. Its crazy. They get the bug too and we gotta remember the start of the game is tough! lots to pick up and sometimes a little help or a good deed can make that player break thru the wall and start to really see how good this game can be, and persevere with it.
    Please dont take this as a rant, its more me tying together two different topics, but ones that can indirectly really effect whether someone sticks with TSO.
    Without other people there wont be any wrong trades for em to buy lol
    This is all of course just my opinion, and im regularly wrong lol but i think there are lots of players with few goals or 0 motivation that may actually find it quite a rewarding way to play...watching them green light keep coming back and their level going up!

Reply to Thread