Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: No Guild chat or officers chat tabs

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

No Guild chat or officers chat tabs

Just logged in after the shut down and I dont have either of the above. Others are reporting the same.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here.

Edited, just back now.
    Last edited by geezer123; 21.11.17 at 11:19.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    usualy we lose some chat functions after an update. But they return after awhile. some get them back sooner than others. So its best to wait an hr or 2 before reporting them as missing.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    might be usual for you Cliff..its never happened to me before..and I am one of about 200 people reporting it.

It is back now, but players logging in are still experiencing it, and its clear from their comments it isnt 'normal' for them. I have played the game for 2 years and this is a first.

If you are losing chat for up to 2 hours after updates I suggest you let support know - that isnt usual!
    Last edited by maryam1; 21.11.17 at 12:45.

World
    Newfoundland
    support seems to already know

[12:47] BB_Saqui: Dear Settlers - we're aware of the issues with Guild Chat disappearing. We're looking into it now, and should have you back with it soon!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yep, this is known to us - we're investigating it as we speak! You should see the service slowly roll back out!

However, if you're still affected by this, by all means, leave a comment as the information is still useful to us!

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Potential fix for some: if you modify the guild's description, note or comment (even just one letter), Guild chat should return. This might not work for everyone, but let me know if it did or didn't!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Since guild chat didn't appear some 10 minutes after logging in, I tried the suggested "edit your description" and refreshed, but that didn't change anything either. At the same time, I couldn't see any other guildmates online. It appeared on its own about 30' after the original log in, along with the green "online" dots.
    Come join HOWL one of the best guilds in Northisle. Don't be scared, we don't bite (much)!

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I had this upon logging in today as well. Very disappointed that there are so many bugs being added to this game.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Potential fix for some: if you modify the guild's description, note or comment (even just one letter), Guild chat should return. This might not work for everyone, but let me know if it did or didn't!
    Did not work for me.

Next time i reloaded the game the chat was gone again.

Reply to Thread