Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Does BB know what 'Hotfix' means?

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    what Xibor said

... He's very clever aint he

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Today's hotfix is the reason that will make answer to OP question, No! they don't know, does it really critical issue to make a hotfix 2 hours down time 2nd in 1 week during event time, just for licenses issue?!

If things stay like that, seems hotfixes will be daily based soon.
    1 update and 2 hotfixes in 1 week!

I'm not sure what is going on in BB, but seriously BB, if you don't see any issues with last year, you need to sit down and just see the archive of this game updates and fixes!

to be honest, I'm not surprised, and I believe things will be worse by the time.

I know what Ubisoft is
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 13.12.17 at 11:31.
    Hello People

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't see why they couldn't just give everyone 1 building licence and then fix the issue on a weekly maintenance, that way there’s no down time

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve9800 View Post
    I don't see why they couldn't just give everyone 1 building licence and then fix the issue on a weekly maintenance, that way there’s no down time
    Indeed, 1 license giveaway or just lend 1 then they can return back this license later!
    Hello People

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Personally i would prefer to lose 1 licence than to have event interruption like this.. Moreover having bought the Mary Gen and tried her out I would return her If I could. Time to reevaluate all these events and do something new with them before they lose the few players they have left

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkz View Post
    Other things I personally like is stuff like every new general introduced between 2013 and late 2015 (I think) consumed a building license when placed on home island. What I find amusing is that :

- after being fixed once it still kept happening, even for the same kind of generals (when second MoD got introduced it had the same bug that was affecting the first one earlier)
    - popped out all of sudden for generals that havent had the problem before (indicating some kind of regression)
    - it doesnt make any sense. I mean, how bad of a mess in the logic one has to have to apply restrictions that are unique to buildings (and only some buildings for that matter), to objects that are clearly not a building ?
    hehe

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't seem to find any info on it happening for the MoD, nor the MMA, which I could have sworn it happened with as well. However, I do know that the license bug happened with Lord Dracul as well as the Quartermaster General and Quartermaster Claus.

Even assuming these are the only previous cases, one does have to wonder how many more times the exact same problem is going to crop up before someone learns to catch it before it hits the live game.

Reply to Thread