Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Guild Market Vote!

World
    Newfoundland
    thanks for the gems, bro (just say no)!
    Was fighting windmills from Aug 2012 to Oct 2019.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    i wasnt even gonna bother voting tbh, but after coming back from a busy afternoon i'm still getting an annoying flashing on my screen so i guess i will have to!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    just checked sandy again I have 13 already without buying extra one that some can today, shouldn't limit of gone to 14 ?

World
    Sandycove
    well, after all everyone has said in the past about the options for the guild vote, it just goes to show.... BB still didn't listen...

What a sham(e)

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesavanah View Post
    just checked sandy again I have 13 already without buying extra one that some can today, shouldn't limit of gone to 14 ?
    13 is enuff surely, just dont ask me why bb are rewarding those who spend little or nothing on gems, while others who "pay to play" and bought all the scouts are left out in the cold! i'm sure it makes sense to some1 at bb hq.

World
    Sandycove
    Perhaps some of the problems reported are server and/or time related. I wasn't logged in when the changes became active - I wonder if other people were. But everything worked as it was supposed to this morning, the quests related to voting all took place and I did what they said in order and it came off fine. And I'm showing 28 days remaining. There must be a reason some people are seeing different results.

As far as the available items, I have to agree I didn't think it was a very worthwhile list - I was rather disappointed. Hopefully it will be better choices next time. I mean Gunpowder? Seriously?

Also does this mean new guild items will appear every 30 days or so? That's not a lot of time to build up coins. I think each month is overkill - each quarter would be better imho.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Perhaps some of the problems reported are server and/or time related. I wasn't logged in when the changes became active - I wonder if other people were. But everything worked as it was supposed to this morning, the quests related to voting all took place and I did what they said in order and it came off fine. And I'm showing 28 days remaining. There must be a reason some people are seeing different results.
    I haven't had any problems with the new guild vote either.

Quote Originally Posted by Xibor View Post
    Also does this mean new guild items will appear every 30 days or so? That's not a lot of time to build up coins. I think each month is overkill - each quarter would be better imho.
    First change is 28 days, after that it's 3 months (says so in dev diary).
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    Thanks for that - I missed that detail and didn't go back to re-read after it was implemented.

Cheers
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Areop-Enap View Post
    hopefully the next vote will contain more worthwhile items given that we will have 3 months to save coins

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    hopefully the next vote will contain more worthwhile items given that we will have 3 months to save coins

Lol been waiting and collecting for five years and won't be holding my breath, simple truth guild quests are not worth it! Look at the resources you've sunk into them over the years you could have bought far more useful items cheaper in the TO. BB sorry you missed an opportunity imo, what summed it up for me was the gem cost to finish the quest spend 89 get 49 back. Correct me if I'm wrong but all quest lines involving gems left the player better off....so about sums up the whole guild quest system
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread