Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary - Guild Market Vote!

World
    Sandycove
    No real comment about the guild market voting, it won't change the fact that nothing really matches the value of the guild coin in time, effort and resources anymore.
    As for the `survey' , Until they stop asking for personal details in a supposedly `anonymous' survey which they would not need, for any meaningful game experience survey. My advise has always been don't do it! Your information is valuable, that's why they want it.. wrapping in up in some meaningless survey of your `valuable opinion'... is just that, wrapping. Apart from that how many of these surveys actually ask the right questions? Do they want to hear how bad they are at game programming, balancing, and maintenance....? Or do they always ask and/or push you to an incomplete answer they `want' to hear...? Like I said meaningless...Don't do it.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    This could have easily been solved without any vote.
    The first category should have been player choice - all 3 options available but only 1 can be bought. This would have been specially good considering the goal Alex posted in test.
    No this would not "work" for them as it would be bad for the gem item sales. 3 options 4 times a year would mean at least 12 different items to freely pick from. On top of that they are mostly buildings so can be traded and sometimes are with the option to buy more than one so people could sell/swap the extra. For the same reason we probably did not get guild specific items either as it would allow server to have em all.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Larili View Post
    No real comment about the guild market voting, it won't change the fact that nothing really matches the value of the guild coin in time, effort and resources anymore.
    So true, and something similar could be said of the majority of items on offer in the Merchant, regardless of 'currency' required.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm stupid Survey Monkey asked my age, naturally I answered Holocene, well there was no clue in the question as if they actually wanted to know how old I am.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    Did I miss out on the 1st vote becaus I was gone for a few days? (should be open for 21 days)
    Or has this thing not been activated?
    I do not have any new tab in my Guild UI, where the dev-diary say to find it. So do we have a bug, or a premature message on the homepage.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mbvdk View Post
    Did I miss out on the 1st vote becaus I was gone for a few days? (should be open for 21 days)
    I do not have any new tab in my Guild UI, where the dev-diary say to find it. So do we have a bug, or a premature message on the homepage.
    if you read the whole dev diary and front page post, both say will be activated in december

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by mbvdk View Post
    Don't worry - when we activate it in December, you won't miss it!

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Hmm stupid Survey Monkey asked my age, naturally I answered Holocene, well there was no clue in the question as if they actually wanted to know how old I am.

Weird, I went in maybe an hour after this post and while I tried to make it do something different all I could get was:

Out of curiosity I poked it, but nothing I've done has changed it.

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Funny how the "Sex" question didn't allow the same.
    Is the Holocene Age before or after the Plasticene one?
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland

Dear Settlers,

Please be aware of the following changes:

• The Guild Market vote will start on December 6th!
    • The first vote will run for 21 28 days.

Best regards,
    The Community Team

Reply to Thread