Reply to Thread

Thread: Juggernaut - for MMA?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Juggernaut - for MMA?

In the general's skill tree one of the option is: Juggernaut.
    This one gives general ability to do: splash damage.

Question:
    is there any point to invest into that for eg. MMA who already has splash damage skill?
    Could it be that by investing into this skill, MMA gets more powerful splash damage?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    this skill may result in a favourable outcome now and again but mostly will have no impact on the final outcome, imho more useful as a filler skill.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    I have this skill on all my MMAs, Draculs and Nusala. I find it very useful for my style of play because I use a lot of sacrifice attacks. Apart from the splash damage bonus, it also increases the amount of damage the general's attack does. So, for example, an MMA with three levels in Juggernaut increases from 450-500 damage to 510-560 damage per attack.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    If you do lots of fairy tale adventures it may be a good choice, but on ali babas its pretty useless I think. Ask yourself what options does the tree allow you?- xp, speed, strength etc .Then just prioritise what is most important, an what perks are best in each area and for cost.
    I do lots of 3rd thief so my mmas are handy to replace MG attacks.
    I personally favoured speed to adventure, bonus xp, max capacity etc. if your MMa is mainly sac on Fairy Tale adventures then jug/1up seem good options.
    In my case they are pointless as id prefer max accuracy for elite troops+ those perks listed before (with 1st aid and jog as standard) as i mainly do adventures where i want my mma to live, to kill camps with Elite troops. The mma attack is so weak on Ali Babas skilling it up is a waste in my opinion. With the new content im sure it will also be the same in terms of toughness.
    There is also an argument that the right combo of skills may increase your troops power more than the boost to your MMAs attack with jug, even on Fairy tales, but there are lots of variables to weigh up before you can decide whats best for your play style/ most regular adventures. Ive also done 0 research on it but others may have.
    Noting its faster to get to the high levels faster now, i think Over run, Jug etc are perks that wont allow you to get the max out of an MMA as they are less useful/relevant on the high xp adventures.
    The question is then do you need to get the most out of your mma? If he is just for sacs and u have a load of skilled vets+ Mgs/COA then its less important you get it right to be honest.
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    Could it be that by investing into this skill, MMA gets more powerful splash damage?
    no

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    wd squirrel, some 1 finally answered the question lol.

i agree with jonthedon. look at the trees and pick what skills suit u. i have to rely on guides as i really dont understand the battle system. i;ve gone for jog, 1st aid, more xp, 1up (on champs). I'm sure some of the players who know what there doing with battles would be dismayed but it works for me and the troops i save with 1st aid and the few toughness skills i picked as fillers means i use about the same amount of troops as the skilled guides.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Northisle
    I only use mma to kill a camp if I can do it without losing any troops.
    My mma's are used kill first strike units. They usually have low hp, so even on ali baba jug takes out 1 or 2 extra units. With 3 or 4 mma this is enough to make the final attack last 1 round less.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    i have 6 mmas and i won't put to anyone Juggernaut. i use them for 1st wave hits and for very fast play during events

Reply to Thread