Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 05.12.2017

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Merry Xmas BB- and thank you so much
    Best update ever! best xmas present BB could give me
    I have been waiting for this ever since I started game 3 years ago - I can now move order to top and I can clear queue in barracks. you saved my day and more
    Super happy that you're enjoying the update, Urd! Not too long now either until it's Xmas in-game for real!

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

what did i miss?

Maybe i missed something as i am not the brightest but was it intentional to stop the islands working during this maintenance, I dont have the chance to play as and when i would like so have to plan explorer searches. buffs, production etc for when i can play. Today i cant do much as buffs are extended, explorers who all should have been home for tea are hours away from returning ...............
    This is unfair play by you BB in my view and takes out the joy of playing the game, If i did miss the warning then i have to accept its my problem but if not then please in future either warn us or if its an error that couldnt be helped then tell people and apologise
    Thank you for reading this and for the answer when it arrives
    Long time player BullyBeef

World
    Sandycove

Thumbs up

+a lot for the new queue feature.

A frequent issue has been having an 'accident' on an adventure, needing troops, and already having the queue packed which is a real problem in the Elite barracks when each group takes so long to make, and moving things around was tedious. This is a great change and easy to use.

Thanks
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I've been looking for the Guild Market vote, it's 01:18 GMT, and there's no new tab in the Guild UI. I noticed no time was posted for the activation.
    Any additional info?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by bullybeef View Post
    Maybe i missed something as i am not the brightest but was it intentional to stop the islands working during this maintenance, I dont have the chance to play as and when i would like so have to plan explorer searches. buffs, production etc for when i can play. Today i cant do much as buffs are extended, explorers who all should have been home for tea are hours away from returning ...............
    This is unfair play by you BB in my view and takes out the joy of playing the game, If i did miss the warning then i have to accept its my problem but if not then please in future either warn us or if its an error that couldnt be helped then tell people and apologise
    Thank you for reading this and for the answer when it arrives
    Long time player BullyBeef
    Your island was not stopped during maintenance. When did you previously log in before the maintenance began?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I had similar issues as did others in my guild. at lease explorers taking longer not sure on other things
    Last edited by Sharonna; 06.12.17 at 18:41.

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove
    Hello Saqui. first off thank you for replying. I log in on workdays around 7pm German time and am normally logged out by 8 to 8:30pm so some time before maint started. I send my exps out on longest search that lasts less then 24 hours so they are returned ready when i next log on, same with buffs they are done either with 24 hr or with steaks. All exps are now back so have sent again and will see if they are home for tea tomorrow. Hopefully all will be good now but it reallt did happen with the maintenance. Thank you anyway for even reading my post.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    My island is over 2 hours out on timings, i know this as i do my bookbinder the same time each day, logging on today it was 3 hours to finish the book.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    hi... i have had 17h loss from night 5/12 - 6/12... so normally i log in around the same time and my buffs and explorers and upgrades only advanced for about 5h from 5/12 22h30 ! i logged in the 6/12 at about 19h45. So if the island wasnt stopped what happened then? I cant do anything on my island as all is running different and lnger

World
    Sandycove
    I'm not sure how others measure their times and what type of events (all buffs?, all buildings leveling?, all production?) is being discussed - but I use an independent timer program to help remind me of buffs and everything was bang-on with my Island this morning after being logged out while I was sleeping. Business as usual.

Reply to Thread