Reply to Thread

Thread: Guild market vote

World
    Newfoundland

Guild market vote

ok, so i got the vote system up, did my vote then couldn't find the revert vote button

for bigger: click image

refreshed, and got a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT vote page from the first

for bigger: click image

so not really sure what happened there
    all seems to be working now

one other bug, the vote lasts 21 days but was posted as supposed to be 28

(i have also sent this all to support)

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Re-vote they said
    Withdraw your vote they said

how it works? magic?

World
    Sandycove
    I didn't have any problems at all. I did make sure the quests were active before I took actions but I would think most people would have - I voted, cancelled, re-voted and the quests all ticked off in order. The only thing is that I ended up picking only 7 out of the 8 in the lower section the 2nd time I voted but since I didn't screen shot it I'll just assume that was me (and I didn't want a lot of the items in the bottom section anyway).

For those saying they can't cancel their vote, what quest is being asked for right now related to the guild vote quest?

Kit_ : Looks like your refresh shows what I saw this morning. Were you online when the new system started - because I wasn't. And my counter definitely shows 28 days remaining.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    it seems that on some servers the quests for the vote dont appear until a refresh although logged in well after the vote started.
    in these cases i voted without the quest and after refresh the quest appeared i was able to vote again as if i had not voted before.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    it's funny anyway, to get crystals for withdrawal of your vote, just saying...

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKuch View Post
    it's funny anyway, to get crystals for withdrawal of your vote, just saying...
    You do know that was just for the tutorial, don't you? To make up for what you had to pay?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Reply to Thread