Reply to Thread

Thread: Not running when im not online

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Not running when im not online

Im not sure if it is just my island or others.

Over the last few days I have seen my island is not running when i'm not online. my explorers should have returned now and have not my barracks have not finished recruiting yet and should have hours ago. im guessing this is affecting everything on my island.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    This has also been happening to me, my explorers have been on the same v.long searches for nearly 48 hours and still have 5 hours to go, searches only normally take 20 hours

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    same with me Dragon_fly I set mine away for 12hrs and 18hrs and came back online about 20hrs later, still 2 hrs on lucky explorer and 10 on the normal explorers.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have sent a ticket to BB mk3vinney, Think you should if you have not already, maybe more out there not reporting it or noticed it.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    We've identified that a select few players may have found that their production seemed to have halted during the last maintenance. This was due to an issue with the latest deployment, and nothing to do with the idea voted on above. For the players affected, we're investigating the cause as we speak.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    Well my newfoundland account has not been logged into for over a week and when i logged in yesterday there was still 6 hours of manuscript production left out of 10 hours. So whatever it is it is not only last maintenance?

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by SSSecretSquirrel View Post
    Well my newfoundland account has not been logged into for over a week and when i logged in yesterday there was still 6 hours of manuscript production left out of 10 hours. So whatever it is it is not only last maintenance?
    If you don't log for 24h your island stops... so that is what happened to you probably. The op is speaking of a different issue.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    10-6=4
    4≠24

Reply to Thread