Reply to Thread

Thread: Normal Prov house after main/hotfix is bugged

minoreva

Normal Prov house after main/hotfix is bugged

I started a Panda quest about 15 min´s ago,was getting ready to make cages in normal prov house because rarity is to busy with other. Normal prov house does not have the option to make quest items. Please fix this before xmas event start

World
    Sandycove
    Did you refresh? I have had both the wedding quest and the panda quest not give me a tab, especially when I run more than 1 back to back real quick. Try refreshing if you haven't and check again.

Also make sure and look at the obvious - is the quest actually active in your quest list?
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    after Minoreva posed the question in chat I started a Panda same results, option to make cages in RPH but not in the PH....

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by WrenchBender View Post
    after Minoreva posed the question in chat I started a Panda same results, option to make cages in RPH but not in the PH....
    [removed], I haven't played it in a while myself.
    Sounds like a confirmed bug then.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 08.12.17 at 16:47. Reason: Removed offending word
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

minoreva
    Yes refresh was done before I asked If other had same issue. Confirmed so far it only affects on Panda quest.
    Scenarious and wedding cake works fine in normal prov house.

Still hoping its being fixed fast

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    I thought i had the same bug but the extra tab for making a panda cage did appear eventually after a few clicks in both ph and rph. I also have another long letter quest running (A threat!?) so not sure if that affects anything.

I started a panda and clicked in both ph and rph but no tab appeared for 'quest items' to make a cage. 'A threat' tab was there ok in both.
    I completed the 'nursing the cub' subquest then clicked on rph - quest items tab was now there
    then clicked on the ph and the quest items appeared there too

Not sure if it's a bug or just a longer than normal delay in the quest items tab appearing (for me anyway)

hope this helps somebody.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Was able to make cage in both ph and rph just now

minoreva
    Thanks so much to both of you Parsley76 and lordloocan for info. I waited 30 mins and did 2x refresh-there wasn´t any quest items in my normal prov for Panda quest. Will test again next time I get a Panda quest

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    After a bit more testing i can confirm the bug with ph and the panda quest tab.

When you start a panda - you get the quest tab in rph but not ph.
    Once you have finished the 1st panda quest (nursing the cub) the quest tab appears in ph as well.

I'm guessing that fixing the extra xp issue with the panda has 'broken' the quest tab in ph but at least it does appear - eventually !

Reply to Thread