Reply to Thread

Thread: Lucky find skill not working

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Lucky find skill not working

Hello. I've chosen Lucky Find skill for geo as the last upgrade about a month ago. After I've took it, geo found an extra iron and a marble deposit only once shortly after that. And then from all 150+ searches both for marble and iron he had never found any. And yes, extra deposits have depleted a long time ago, so I don't have any extra up at this moment. Is there a way I can get a free skill reset or something? I don't want to have a skill that works only once in a lifespan and there was no warning about it in the description. And if it's a bug, apparently I'm the only person having it.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I have been unable to re-find one of my titanium mines, was told it was reliant on Lucky Find Skill (not sure that's true), but many Lucky Find searches later, still not found it. No issues with the marble and iron extra mines though?

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    There's a very similar issue described here.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Madorosu View Post
    There's a very similar issue described here.
    Well, at least he was able to find marble. Though took him almost a year to find 1 [removed] extra deposit. Devs should give us real numbers, cause there's no way it's 15% chance.

Please do not swear on the forums
    Last edited by MOD_Daz; 09.12.17 at 12:57.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Melhmqn View Post
    I have been unable to re-find one of my titanium mines, was told it was reliant on Lucky Find Skill (not sure that's true), but many Lucky Find searches later, still not found it. No issues with the marble and iron extra mines though?
    Lucky Find has nothing to do with finding a deposit connected to several (alternative) locations.
    Basically such deposit will switch location when it's depleted.
    Hint, if you'd like to keep a deposit at a specific location, never let it run empty and get depleted. Just remove it when searching again.
    Last edited by SmurfAsH; 19.12.17 at 20:35.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Northisle
    Nothing like a bump a couple of years later
    Just reskilled a geo with lucky find to get one of the pathfinder quests, and yes, despite many sends, nothing found. Years ago I had a lucky find geo (since reskilled) and he used to find extra marble and iron regularly.... but now it seems to be another broken thing.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizogin View Post
    Hello. I've chosen Lucky Find skill for geo as the last upgrade about a month ago. After I've took it, geo found an extra iron and a marble deposit only once shortly after that. And then from all 150+ searches both for marble and iron he had never found any. And yes, extra deposits have depleted a long time ago, so I don't have any extra up at this moment. Is there a way I can get a free skill reset or something? I don't want to have a skill that works only once in a lifespan and there was no warning about it in the description. And if it's a bug, apparently I'm the only person having it.
    You have to have found all "normal" deposits first before sending for lucky find, else the geo will find "normal" deposits first - he searches for deposit and will find (eventually in several tries) extra only if all others are discovered.

Reply to Thread