Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: One up skilll report 2 times

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland

One up skilll report 2 times

After this weeks fixes and maint. I get a 2nd one-up report when having killed a gen with the one-up skill. The gen is revived for a very short time - then he is dead. So it does not work a 2nd time. I just get 2nd report.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well here is an example
    one up report - and gen looks alive - but then dead as it should - one up already used.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    had the same on Hansel and Gretel, and Pied Piper today
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Yeah, all the one-up's are announced twice - meaning that the 2nd time you use the general it seems to work, and just for a moment you can actually bring up the general and see the troops. But then it quickly changes to Recovering so you can't actually use the general a 3rd time - but I haven't been fast enough to actually try sending it. It might mess up the entire adventure so I' not really keen on trying anyway. But it is weird how it seems to work the 2nd time.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    I managed to transfer, such undead MMA, but it was only a fake transfer, he started walking and then was again in the starting point.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have the same bug

World
    Northisle
    Me too. The gen revives after the second time he dies. I even managed to move him then a few aeons of lag later he was dead back at his previous camp.
    t00t t00t
    This signature has been censored.

World
    Newfoundland
    same , thought i was going to get double. but then no.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    have that too

Keen Commentor
    World
    Northisle
    Reviving ("1-upping") this thread. The feature worked fine when skills for generals started, it got broken by accident, when some other changes were introduced 5 months ago, and still not fixed!

With 9 MMAs having 1-up it must be really hard to keep track of them ("fortunatelly", I only have 5)

Reply to Thread