Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: explorers bring 0 presents

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove

explorers bring 0 presents

All 9 have now returned and not a single present among them.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Did you send them before event started? Then you need to have been logged out at some point, or they will not bring back presents.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    logged out overnight....

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    well, weird, but I'm pretty sure "explorers sent before event bringing back presents" is the bug, and not the other way around

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Please bear in mind that the explorers only have a chance of returning with presents throughout the event, as it has been specified in the Christmas Dev Diary. However, we will still keep an eye on reports to be sure something else isn't at play.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same here!Same problem as maryam1

World
    Sandycove
    I sent them after the event started, logged out when I went to bed, this morning everyone carrying prezzies - business as usual.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Have you all been good this year though? i know Santa doesnt bring presents to your land if you misbehave
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    If you sent out explorers before event started you needed to log out and not log back in until event had started to make sure they bring back presents. In theory I believe you need to be logged out at least 15 minutes before event starts. A time which will extend if someone helpfully visits your island during that time as it keeps session alive. Which si why I logged out overnight and didn't come bakc until after evnet had stared. First 2 explorers back, who arrived before event started, but logging in after event start generated presents.
    All of my 20+ explorers have brought back presents, so present chance is 100%. Only amount varies, each search has a smaller (likeleir outcome) and bigger (less likely) value.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i had same issue this morning with some explorers i logged completely at 7am this morning didnt log back in till 9.30 so after event started that should of allowed the game to see them and reshuffle the loot first few that came back didnt have any presents so i logged back out for a hr then they started returning with presents

Reply to Thread