presents from adv's

thought we were getting above, but had none at moment

World
    Newfoundland
    there have never been presents in adventures in xmas event

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Sandycove
    • Presents from adventures leads to lots of players glued to their computers over Xmas.
    • Lots of players glued to their computers over Xmas leads to lots of unhappy families.
    • Lots of unhappy families leads to lots of unhappy players.
    • Lots of unhappy players leads to Bluebyte getting lots of complaints.

World
    Sandycove
    Only adventures that drop presents are the two christmas ones in the event merchant available for gems. (Save The Christmas Feast & The Stolen Sleigh) If you want to adventure grind, you got to invest gems into it
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    It is not BB¨s job to decide what we use , and what not to use our vacation on. I would love that the event gave us something to do- to make the game more fun. So on +100 for me to add just a little presents to adventures. It makes just as much point then to tell television providers not to show any nice movies in holidays as it makes people sit in front of tele.
    Last edited by Urd123; 13.12.17 at 10:38.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    It is not BB¨s job to decide what we use , and what not to use our vacation on. I would love that the event gave us something to do- to make the game more fun. So on +100 for me to add just a little presents to adventures. It makes just as much point then to tell television providers not to show any nice movies in holidays as it makes people sit in front of tele.
    BB job to find new content and keep game up-to-dated as what players need.
    If any game ever stay as is for long time, that game will die for sure.
    Hello People

World
    Sandycove
    IMHO there is enough adventure grinding in other events. -1 to adding it to Christmas.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Brotherjon
    I also think it’s good to have no presents from adventures, there are plenty of other things to do both in the game and real life around Christmas time. Having said that, I do think that the newer players are at a disadvantage during this event as they would have fewer explorers, which is where most of the presents will come from. They also have to save extra for their RPH.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    What some players may consider to be 'less than exciting', others consider to be 'nice and relaxed'. I, for one, look forward to the Christmas event as a nice change of pace when compared to the other 'adventure grinders', particularly so soon after Halloween.

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    What some players may consider to be 'less than exciting', others consider to be 'nice and relaxed'. I, for one, look forward to the Christmas event as a nice change of pace when compared to the other 'adventure grinders', particularly so soon after Halloween.
    completely agree

Reply to Thread