Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: presents from adv's

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    What some players may consider to be 'less than exciting', others consider to be 'nice and relaxed'. I, for one, look forward to the Christmas event as a nice change of pace when compared to the other 'adventure grinders', particularly so soon after Halloween.
    +1, spot on

And it's not just the lack of addy presents, just look at the anger in some other threads because players haven't already got millions of collectibles, or can't strip the merchant of every Xmas item by day three....

I wonder if these are the same players who complain of having nothing to do most of the time?

Iljaana
    i bought stolen sleight adv and got none presents!

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Iljaana View Post
    i bought stolen sleight adv and got none presents!
    both the gem xmas adv only have a chance of presents, no guarantee of them. Stolen sleigh has approx. 35% chance of presents

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Regular adventures do not give presents.
    Xmas combat adventures have a chance to reward you with presents.
    Xmas buff adventures always give you presents.

It's true that the Xmas Event is a bit more laid back, but that's because we understand that this time of year is spent with family in most cases. We don't want you to feel like you're missing out as much if you want to take a step back from your usual play habits to spend it with loved ones.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a foot in both camps high level on 2 servers and low on another, the server I'm low on I've got 3 tavern and 5 lucky explorers, now it's all well and good high levels posting here and saying Xmas should be relaxed. Well I disagree a little tiny bit, it would do no harm to throw 2-3 presents into horseback just to throw low levels a bone.
    It probably wouldn't inspire high levels to stop grinding Ali's but might actually help low levels.

Part of a general feeling I have to be honest, the bottom end of the game needs an overhaul to actually get new players to stay. The ones who end up in good guilds might stay but the ones who don't or try to go solo often won't.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Now i get all about the relax attitude at xmas but some of us do have some free time over xmas more then we would when we have to squeeze in time for adventures ...you could of had adventures drop presents then a person could choose what they wanted to do if they found they could do a few adv over the xmas period great...all thoses who say its a time to ralax ...then do that and allow others to try upgrade themselves it wouldnt harm any of you or the game

Ruler of the Land TheVictorious's Avatar
    World
    Sandycove
    For me, the event is over for me already, got everything I want from explorers only + those free xmas adventures, not made any trade for presents, and not paid any gems for them, actually I sold 1K presents yesterday too.

So, really I don't see any point from presents to drop from adv.
    Hello People

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVictorious View Post
    For me, the event is over for me already, got everything I want from explorers only + those free xmas adventures, not made any trade for presents, and not paid any gems for them, actually I sold 1K presents yesterday too.

So, really I don't see any point from presents to drop from adv.
    I have everything i need also did days ago been selling off the 400 presents or so i get per day but i would still do adventures if presents dropped specially if they do the x3 loot ..halloween was a slaughter fest and actually that extra loot made me do adventures since then maybe done 2 while event was on did 150 ...xmas used to be a good one for getting grout not so great since they really upped the price

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    remember that if BB changed it so that you get presents from adventures they would have to rebalance aka nerf presents from explorers.

dameanie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzymandeus View Post
    What some players may consider to be 'less than exciting', others consider to be 'nice and relaxed'. I, for one, look forward to the Christmas event as a nice change of pace when compared to the other 'adventure grinders', particularly so soon after Halloween.
    yep for sure totally in tune with a low key xmas event .I know some lower lvl players may find it hard to gather enough pressies or resources to get what they like in this situation belonging to a guild would definately have its advantages

Reply to Thread