Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lack of xmas collectables ... again!

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle

Lack of xmas collectables ... again!

This is annoying because its happened now for the 3rd Xmas event in a row!

Like previous years the Xmas collectables are very low drops at the start of event, unlike Easter where u get 35-40 collectables the Xmas drops are max at 18-21 with only 5-6 of them the Xmas collies, not great when some of us only get 2 spawns per day, this was fixed within the 1st week the last 2 years, so when is the fix due BB?

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    The event has just started yesterday and you want to have all your collectables in one day?
    Take your time and find all collectibles every time they show up and in the forth coming days all your xmass dreams will be fullfilled.

World
    Newfoundland
    well i am averaging 9 clickable collies per spawn and you have to remember that they usually give 2/3 collies from each collie you click on, so in just 2 spawns I have total of 36 collies in storage, seems fine

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by MutantKid View Post
    Like previous years the Xmas collectables are very low drops at the start of event, unlike Easter where u get 35-40 collectables the Xmas drops are max at 18-21 with only 5-6 of them the Xmas collies, not great when some of us only get 2 spawns per day, this was fixed within the 1st week the last 2 years, so when is the fix due BB?
    You get 9 Christmas collectibles each spawn and each of those gives 2 of that item, so each spawn gives you a total of 18 bells etc.

If only getting 5/6 you need to look harder and find all the collectibles. We do this as whole guild process so no-one misses any.

World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lordloocan View Post
    You get 9 Christmas collectibles each spawn and each of those gives 2 of that item, so each spawn gives you a total of 18 bells etc.

If only getting 5/6 you need to look harder and find all the collectibles. We do this as whole guild process so no-one misses any.
    That is my understanding also, 9 lots of Xmas Collectibles each giving 2 items. That is what I have had on every drop across 4 Servers
    "Undeath before dishonour!"

Tombstone Warriors

We refresh the ZOMBI other guilds cannot reach!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    That is also what is stated in Dev Diary.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    colls dropping at the rate posted in DEV Diary; 9 colls to collect per spawn each dropping 2 event resouces.
    Balance between event resources not per spawn but during event

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    if you collect all collies 2 spawns each day you have ~100% chance to get enough to complete all achievements. at least that was the case last year. some might find this acceptable. i find it very odd that you have to do so much work for so little reward compared to other sources. i find it even more odd that one bell or gingerbread earns you more presents on TO than 25/25/25 used to make them in mayors house.
    it is great for new players to build their entire island with a few clicks but as game balance its way way off.

World
    Sandycove
    No problems so far. Getting a pretty even spread of Christmas collectibles - some are slightly ahead of others but that's the way random is.
    Takes tenacity.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    I've only had one lot of collectables today. Nothing in the later afternoon when I usually get a 2nd.

Reply to Thread