Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wish list for 2018.

littlepret

Wish list for 2018.

What would you like to see in 2018?

I am realistic I only ask 1 small thing
    Rarity provision house produce manuscript/tome/codex items into star menu, pls no! produce into storehouse pls.

What is your wish list?

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just to make this more constructive, we always prefer individual suggestions in their own threads. The reason being is it's much easier to gauge player feedback, criticisms and responses. If you want to blanket a bunch of suggestions, then by all means: but if you're super serious about any particular one, please go make a new thread (after searching to see if one doesn't already exist!).

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Just to make this more constructive, we always prefer individual suggestions in their own threads. The reason being is it's much easier to gauge player feedback, criticisms and responses. If you want to blanket a bunch of suggestions, then by all means: but if you're super serious about any particular one, please go make a new thread (after searching to see if one doesn't already exist!).
    FYI This is not the Suggestion section, but the one for General Discussion..
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    got my wish early. New buttons in ph/barracks/etc...

Nice 1 bb

I've taken full advantage of my wish many times already, mainly due to the fact that I am so rubbish at advs!

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Maybe give something in even shops for high levels. There is a limit to how many buildings we can have on island.
    So when there is no new buildings there is not much of interest for high level players. Maybe open for getting follow up adventures or something like that now and then.
    Would also love to have bookbinder work like barracks and provision house. Right now buffs make very little sense, as most of us does not come by in the middle of the night to start new book production.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    manu and others receipts are for RPH, when getting to a certain level and then get from *Excelsior quests'.
    A max of quests have been introduced; what max is kept secret from BB and living with that - try same

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by kke2100 View Post
    manu and others receipts are for RPH, when getting to a certain level and then get from *Excelsior quests'.
    A max of quests have been introduced; what max is kept secret from BB and living with that - try same
    Yes I have the book recipes and can make them in RPH- but maybe you did not notice- they are more expensive and that does not change the fact that there are buffs for bookbinder that are useless because they dont really make any difference, when you are not around to start new production.
    Besides this is a wish list. I wish for what I really want to have, you wish what you want.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    as a player who has buffed the bookbinder less than once per year (on avg) and wasting it every time I can't help but agree with Urd

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    A couple of thing's I would like to see

1..The little shields above the generals on adventure being color coded so you know who is who,when you have 15 or so attacking it gets quite confusing,.i.e Nus green,Vargus blue,Tavern brown etc etc(whatever coloris fine instead of them all being red) and also the shield when moused over revealing where or which camp it's attacking,like how it shows when you mouse over the camps..90 of this and 70 of that,that way you would have full knowledge of who's who and where they're attacking.Many times I have looked at the screen and wondered who was who and did I make the right choice with waves and sac's.

2.Drop down menu's on Items such as the Soup which you buy many of and not have to click one by one.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    would still like to see all gens and marshalls be located in one building on isle to fee up some space.

Reply to Thread