Reply to Thread

Thread: Choice of Guild Quest

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

Choice of Guild Quest

I left a guild recently because nearly every day the Guild Quest I got was telling me to complete an adventure.
    ( i felt i had to leave because I didnt want to bring the guild down by not completing the GQ )

I found this was forcing me to play the game in a way I didnt want to do ie dictating to me when I did adv and even which ones.

I wanted to play a long adventure over a few days but I simply could not start these because everyday Id get yet another
    "complete X adv"

Why not give the player the choice of say 2 of 3 guild quests for different amounts of rewards ie more for an adv and less for a simple res production. then the player can choose something that fits in the way they want to play ?

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    I like the idea of being able to choose from a selection of quests. 3 choices:- easy, medium and hard. Giving different amounts of coins depending on the quests' difficulty. Some people might not be able to complete a certain quest for all kinds of reasons, having a choice can make the GQ more playable and interesting.

+1

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Sounds to me by the way you describe it that, that guild was not very supportive of your needs. A supportive guild would not have put you in the position you found yourself in.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Newfoundland
    i agree with Dorotheus. Which is a bit disturbing to be honest . If we had a guy on a long adv or whatever someone would find a ls if possible, or just don't bother with guild quest. There are a few that don't get done often. The delete troops one, build codex. It does not matter.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Sounds to me by the way you describe it that, that guild was not very supportive of your needs. A supportive guild would not have put you in the position you found yourself in.
    Must be close to Christmas as I agree with Dorotheus. We would sort a loot spot for you, say don't worry on this quest, we even have several who cannot do any adventures in weekdays because of work/real life commitments, and that from a guild who love gathering guild coins and hit 100% completion some days.

Reply to Thread