Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Freezes when starting an adventure/mission

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Having the same problems ever since last update and hot fix. Reported times , followed all instructions and nothing.
    Crashes either on starting an adventure or finishing or both. Totally fed up with it not working properly. updated everything , checked broadband and tried at a friends house on a different broadband , just the same.Takes forever to load. Getting boring now and looking for an alternative game.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Same thing Ive had for weeks now. Everytime i start or end an adventure, the entire game freezes. I can click on mayors house or buildings but the correct interfae doesnt appear or stops working. If i move mouse over friends tab the boxes black out as i go over them.
    Reloading 2 times per addy is annoying to say the least, but the only way to play the game once it freezes. It has given me another reason to stop running adventures i guess lol
    John the Don A.K.A OHNO_IMAPENCIL

World
    Sandycove
    Just remembered that not all fixes are reported in the logs. Could some kind member of the community report when this is fixed as I've just upgraded my last production building to lvl6 and have nothing left to do till it is. Many thanks in advance.

*Nothing in change log 20/02/18
    Last edited by Larili; 13.02.18 at 15:43.
    Are we to be told of adventure changes or not? 1 Month on and still SNEAKY RB changes have not been mentioned

Reply to Thread