Reply to Thread

Thread: Tikki-disappeared.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Tikki-disappeared.

Started a Tikki(25th of the day)...went offline for 6/7 hours to return to:

prnt.sc/hw6xl7 still in quests... but

prnt.sc/hw6ypc prnt.sc/hw6yyz Not in adventures or home screen....

Now my account is locked from ALL adventures

prnt.sc/hw76kx prnt.sc/hw76s4

I have already done everything asked..cleared cache, refreshed, waited 15 mins, accessed the game from a brand new laptop which wasn't used before today ever...

I have used support three times in the last 6 months and have never received a reply for any ....which were a loss of account(fixed via adamda(whatever the name is) after I hunted him down in global..a loss of a $100 gem payment(still haven't received after 4 months) and a family add(didn't expect reply)..So don't ask me to go to support,3 times is enough for me and if money lost doesn't warrant a reply nothing will.

Fix this rubbish.

World
    Newfoundland
    sometimes the adventure will be running but the adv box will not show on the righthand side of the screen. if you go into the questbook and scroll down you should see the adv, under where your guild quest is. I can't see in your screenshot if it is there, you need to scroll down more.
    If the adv IS in questbook, then click on the little box on the righthand side of the quest and it will open the adv box on screen.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    there wasn't any active adv open..Fixed it myself now by canceling the tikki adv in side quests..now it lets me play adventures.

thanks for the help.

Reply to Thread