Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: TO is dead broken

  1. #1
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9
    World
    Sandycove

    TO is dead broken

    I post an offer, and it doesn't appear in my list. I post 1 more offer, and it doesn't appear either. I can see that the amount of goods is substracted from my storehouse. But then I relog, and I'm back to the same amount of goods that I had before posting and there are still no offers in my list. TO is becoming more and more broken with every month, trading is what keeps a lot of long term players interested in game. If it will be like that you will simply lose even more players.

  2. #2
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,764
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizogin View Post
    I post an offer, and it doesn't appear in my list. I post 1 more offer, and it doesn't appear either. I can see that the amount of goods is substracted from my storehouse. But then I relog, and I'm back to the same amount of goods that I had before posting and there are still no offers in my list. TO is becoming more and more broken with every month, trading is what keeps a lot of long term players interested in game. If it will be like that you will simply lose even more players.
    When did this start? Also, could you let me know what browser you're using, as well as your Flash Version #?

  3. #3
    Nifty jaykew2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    World
    Northisle
    Same here.
    09/01/18 before the final end of the Christmas event trade worked fine. 09/01/18 in the evening, trade failed. Not showing my trades. After reloading, i got my stuff back in the warehouse.
    I use the TSO browser and Flash should be the latest version.

  4. #4
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,764
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by jaykew2012 View Post
    Same here.
    09/01/18 before the final end of the Christmas event trade worked fine. 09/01/18 in the evening, trade failed. Not showing my trades. After reloading, i got my stuff back in the warehouse.
    I use the TSO browser and Flash should be the latest version.
    Could you let me know if this occurs again after today's Game Update?

  5. #5
    Skilled Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    36
    World
    Northisle
    hmm date today its 11/01 2018 and..now it seems my TO is dead..same issue here thats described on top( and i am a trader into the bone..love the trade aspect of this game...using crome and have latest flash up.

  6. #6
    Nifty jaykew2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    58
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Could you let me know if this occurs again after today's Game Update?
    For me it is working again since the update.

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.