Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Amazonian Settlers Christmas Crisis event

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    WINTER IS COMING PART 3

The fire was roaring again in the rather crowded Great Guild Hall. Everyone from the guild was there.

The Lucky Explorer Mark-The-Brave knelt in front of Luckydiddy, arms outstretched with a sword in an ornate scabbard.
    “I found this inside the tomb of the legendary Sephuaua – perhaps this is what you seek?”
    Sergeant-at-Arms Raddichio took the sword, and pulled it out of its scabbard.
    Everyone gasped as it burst into a brilliant flame… and strange music began to play from the scabbard.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4BTYiy0Qi4
    Maestor Stonewaller put his fingers in his ears .. and looked for someone to hit.
    Maestress Nono started to dance … everyone gave her that look you give a puppy when it’s squeaking pitifully… she noticed everyone staring at her … but carried on anyway.
    “Shut that thing up” growled Stonewaller “… Fancy swords are one thing but we still need to defeat the army of The Snow King… we will need troops, weapons and food to feed our army”
    Luckydiddy stood up and addressed everyone in the hall.
    “We face a great threat – perhaps the greatest this guild has ever faced. We need your help.. again.
    To feed and equip our army…
    I need all level 1-25 members to supply 200 fish each.
    I need all level 26-40 members to supply 200 bread each
    I need all level 41-50 members to supply 200 brew each
    I need all level 51-55 to supply 200 bronze swords each
    I need all level 56-60 to supply 200 Iron swords each
    I need all level 61-65 to supply 200 Longbows each
    And all level 66+ to supply 200 platinum swords each.
    (Reward 1000 titanium ore)
    For example if you are level 60 send a trade to luckydiddy 200 Iron Swords from you for 1000 titanium ore from him.
    prntscr.com/hi4f1i
    Only 24 hours to do this bit though. Part 4 tomorrow.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    WINTER IS COMING PART 4

The wind howled amongst the trees. A white figure with black coal like eyes moved silently through the trees. A horse could be heard neighing in the distance. As the figure reached the edge of the forest it could see the Guild Hall in the distance.

Inside the hall a great mountain of weapons had been gathered.
    “SILENCE” Barked Maestor Stonewaller.
    Luckydiddy looked out at the guild members gathered in the hall.
    “Our armies are prepared. But we still need gunpowder. Courageous Explorer Bellengaria has discovered an island near here where she has seen a vast quantity of explosives. Unfortunatly some of The Snow King’s army is protecting it. If we can attack that island, we can take the explosives for ourselves and use it against his main forces.”
    High Priestess ByMoonlight raised her hand to say something.
    “I have discovered The Snow King’s main army is gathering. Scouts have been spotted to the north. ”
    Luckydiddy nodded in agreement.
    “All those that are able … are needed to attack ARCTIC EXPLOSION (lvl 42+)… those that can’t should do “THE NORDS” (Level 41 and below) send screenshots of your successful completion of the adventure to luckydiddy the very lowest levels – please help them with a ls for nords. Bonus points for completing the adventure quickly. (Arctic explosion less than 30 minutes, Nords in under an hour)

If you need either adventure – just ask.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Irobijn response to part 3

http://prntscr.com/hosz9q

Sorry big leader lots are killed, eatan by wolves or starved from hunger, troops are damaged but the nordic ice man are gone, we blasted them away and had some spare time left 1:23:29
    Use it wisely big leader to surprize the other islands in the far nord they won't see your generals coming, don't expect that they can travel and fight so fast !!
    Cheers
    Iro

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    MurgenX response to part 4

A loud Bamf sounded outside the tavern part of the Guild house, shaking the building enough to shift loose dust from the rafters, jar the furniture, and Stones mug of brew slid from the edge of the table to smash into the ground, skittering away spilling mead as it went. Lucky and Stone jumped up from their chairs.
    "Goblin!!!" Stone snarled loudly, tired of the little ancient wizards antics and lack of interest in control of how his magic affected the people and environment around him. Murgen kept him on because, regardless of peoples opinion of him, he had been with the company for well over a hundred years, and produced results. As well as had killed a God once. Well, Goddess. More or less. Not bad for a self taught 'hedge wizard.'
    Murgens little company of commanders of his soldiers trooped in, all smoking and covered in ash and soot, steam rising already from melting snow and sweat from battle. Golbin pushed his way in first, of course, stomping his way to the fire to get first dibs on a close spot, trailing snow as he went. Plopping down on the flagstones of the great fireplace, he whipped out his obscene little pouch of dragon dung, black tobacco, ground up fairy parts, and god knows what else, to roll up one of his famously disgusting cigars and "get his resting wizard on" as he called it. The rest of the company were more fastidious, removing coats and stomping off boots before moving in to their regular table in the back, large enough for them all but in a corner far enough away they could watch all entrances and exits. Lucky was familiar with their paranoia, as he had seen a couple of the Annals from previous exploits, and had sat in on their readings a time or two of said Annals, some of which were hair raising (The Battle at Charm totalled 350k troops alone).
    Stone sat down with his new mug, eyeballing Goblin as the ugly little runt of a wizards eyes began to glow slightly green, purple smoke wafting away into the rafters from his cigar. Murgen sat at him and Luckys table, to give his report.
    "Sorry for the entrance, boss. Apparently One-eye and Goblins magic worked counterpoint to each other stepping back thru our gate. We went to the Island of the Vikings as ordered, with the Weapons for the soldiers you had provided. I sent Tobo off to scout the area as we prepped our troops, and he as usual sent off the Unknown Shadows to assist him." Tobo had almost mysteriously ended up in another corner of the tavern, fondling the hilt of his beloved sword, no soot or ash on him, and everyone began shifting a bit nervously (outside the company) as the uknown shadows shifted here and there just outside of eysight. They never caused anyone harm in the guild, nor innocent folk, but were always prepared to do Tobos bidding at a moments notice.
    "Long story short, the vikings of course had no chance. We didnt notice upon commencing our attacks on the various Nordic encampments that One Eye and Goblin had slipped away into the darkness, but there they were at our landing camp, laughing and picking fights with eachother, celebrating their "score" by bringing all of the handcarts with explosives back with them. 'I told you to DESTROY the explosives, not keep them to resell them!' I told them exasperatedly. One Eye and Goblin immediately began bickering back and forth at me, as usual, about whose idea it was to follow orders and whose idea it was to keep the explosives. One Eye got one final 'Frog face' in, jerking his thumb at Goblin as he turned away and jerked his hands too and fro opening the portal. Goblin jumped up and shrieked, smashed his bottle of spirits across the handcarts, and twitched his fingers starting a spell at them. We all began to move with haste at the portal, but the unsurprising results were a flame spell lighting up the barrels, and as we ran through, they exploded lighting up the sky. He apparently was too drunk to remember how close he was, and got blown thru the gate behind us, followed by all this soot and grime." Murgen handed over a scroll with a report of the battles, with no losses, and gave a curt apology as he stood up and moved over to sit with his ragtag group of men. Lucky and Stone looked at eachother, and shrugged. No losses, enemy defeated. Might as well chalk it up in the win column, Golbins antics aside.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Bruzer response to part 3

Following an irish nite last week the barrels were dry......oh @&#%!!!!

then i remembered....a former resident of this land Katriona53 had an abundence of Brew in her new residence [Zon]. I instructed General Drac to use the cover or darkness to replenish our stock and provide for our masters to equip our army

General Drac was successful in his mission and i pressent you with the brew requested.

Bruzer

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Teppic73 response to part 4

Honored leader,

My generals studied the given task long and hard, using arcane knowledge from ancient and secret sources. After getting wind of the additional time constraint, someone shouted "Challenge exepted!" and boasted that it would not be much of one anyway. Maybe I should change the lock on the wine cellar.

Their boasting notwithstanding, here are the results of this highly skilled, and somewhat inebriated, group of professionals. Since they decided to have a drink for every minute less than the given constraint, I'm afraid they won't be much use for a while.

http://prntscr.com/hoc6l0 (Arctic Explosion in 18 mins)

Your humble servant,
    Teppic

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Stonewaller response to part 4

Maestor stonewaller stirred from his slumbers by the fire. “Hurrumphhh, who’s stupid idea was arctic explosion. I need to hit someone!” The great leader coughed, the sergeant at arms retreated a safe distance “just popping out... I might be gone sometime”.

The priestessess, tutted, Maestress Nono looked at the leader and sergeant, she sighed... “get some backbone" she said passing Maestor Stonewaller a mirror. “Ahhh, as I always said a fine idea, thank you Maestress”.

“Right I suppose if a jobs worth doing I might as well do it myself, fire up the hamsters! I may be gone...well not very long probably”
    44 minutes later including conventional travel he was back in his chair “Snow king’s armies, Pussies. Whats all the fuss about, bah humbu.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzz”

https://prnt.sc/hocwrv

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Samuelthorne response to part 4

Master Lucky.

I am do apologize for that I am late, and I hope I am not TOO late.

My ships got lost in some mysterious fog on the way to the northern islands. Luckily they have been able to land on the shore that they were intended to. The island was all covered in snow and the cold there... it cannot be put in words how it was biting.

They have fought the Nords there to get warmer, took the explosives needed and return from the mission as soon as possible before being frozen to death.

Here is the proof of how fast they were:
    http://i64.tinypic.com/2s6q88y.png

Please, consider the little gathering around the fire with some beer, wine and meat for those, who heroically fought in the battle. It certainly improve their morale, which I am sure will be needed quite soon.

Cheers,
    Sam

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Hanta response to part 4

a frozen clock is found at the entrance of the guild house with what looks a frozen scout. In it, a time is set for 23:31:26
    And will not move again

the shape does look nordic
    Maybe they did it?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Neferseti response to part 4

Oh great leader!

My oh so mighty, but rather slow generals defeated the evil Nords!

It took them the better part of half an hour (unskilled travelling time of 15 min and 13 min for the attacks) to kill all wrongdoers and to collect the crates and handcarts. The proof of this mighty deed you will find in the link below.

http://prntscr.com/hoybwb

Have a peaceful start of the week.

Kind regards

Nefer

Reply to Thread