Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dutchy001

Eggcellent Essayist Mortallicus's Avatar
    World
    Northisle

Dutchy001

We have had some terrible news. Dutchy001 passed earlier this evening.

He will have been known to many in the game as he was a strong, charismatic player and Leader of the Guild Risen. He joined us ,Tombstone Warriors, in January 2017. He has been playing since 20th February 2013 and had reached the level 66. He is well loved by everyone who knew him and even just the other day was sounding so cheerful and upbeat, with a lovely new home, a lovely lady in his life and such great hopes for the future.

His partner wants to tend his isle and we want them both to remain in our guild.

Please do remember him with us . Please add any of your thoughts and memories of him here.

R.I.P. Dutchy

World
    Northisle
    My koncolences to the people left behind in this hard time.

R.I.P Dutchy

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    It feels really weird to not be able to joke around D....
    R.I.P. Dutchy, you will be sorely missed.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Northisle
    Please pass deepest condolences to his partner, family and friends from me and all in hellfire club.

R.I.P. Dutchy

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Dutch,

Been nice to know you may you rest in peace and condelences to family and friends

fancy from belgium

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    Rest in peace dutchy.

Town Crier
    World
    Northisle
    Dutchy was one of a select few I found that I could count on for good advice when I was still relatively new to the game and he was always willing to take a little time to give a helping hand when needed.

Rest in Peace Dutchy... Northisle has lost a good friend.

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Northisle
    my sympathy and condolences go out to all his family, friends and internet buddies at this sad time

World
    Northisle
    I first met Dutchy, Rene, during the big balloon event a few years ago. I was in another guild to him and they weren't particularly fired up by the event, but I was. Through global, he was always there offering unbelievable amounts of water to make balloons. There was great team spirit and we had a great laugh. After that we stayed in touch and he would often ask me on
    lootspots, generous to a fault. Eventually he lured me to join Risen and again we had great times as the guild grew. I became careful of saying I needed something as copious amounts would come your way. He supported me a lot, and was always upbeat, offering a wry or just plain uproarious comment. He was kind to all, and
    went through many moments of self torture thinking he might have been less so on occasions, all in his mind. He was one of the few men I have known who realised ofc that I was always right, and said so 'Dang' is a word that will live on in memory of him for me, as will 'i'll get the fish', and stealing all his granite.

This loss is great indeed. I hope his friends and family find solace in fine memories of a very fine man.

RIP Rene

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    My lasting memories of D are simple: a friendly, kind, generous man who never waned in his support for his online friends, and who soldiered on, with courage and a positive attitude through the hardships that life brought his way.

Goodbye my friend and thank you for everything. May God bless and keep you.

Reply to Thread