Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ali Baba, The Young Wood Cutter - Mary Christmas SOLO - Fast Leaner XP Bug

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Ali Baba, The Young Wood Cutter - Mary Christmas SOLO - Fast Leaner XP Bug

Hi Blue Byte, I made a guide with General Mary, and it looks like the Skill Fast Leaner is not working.

Follow screenshots,

prnt.sc/i0l3na

prnt.sc/i0rot3

[RNG] TiuBean

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    missing what your proof is and what was your troop loss on the ywc

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    he is on about xp

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    prnt.sc/i0r6fo

Just missed the 30% XP that is not running.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    I'm not sure what you are on about. I'll repost what I posted in another thread about Mary.

You are probably only getting +100% on base XP. No where does it state you get to increase on the increase. Most things in TO boost absed value not bosoted value. Just look at buffs where they cna run concurrently, they don't stack multiplicatively.
    So with Fast Learner x3 you get form 100XP camp:
    100 XP
    +30% of 100 xp Fast learner = 30XP
    +100% of 100 xp from Mary = 100XP
    So effectively 130% of base value.

You also only get the boost on camps and troops you actually kill with Mary. There's 10 camps in your guide you don't attack with Mary, no boost on those and there's no extra on troops killed by your suicide waves.
    I bet you are getting exactly what you are supposed to.

You've not provided a justification for how many XP points you think you should get and why you think you should get them.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 15.01.18 at 17:55.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    All fields are attacked with Mary, only the final BOSS used 2 attacks with NUSALA and another with an MMA. Soon emifies a Mary ends with 215 Swordsman.

Look this Guide with others Generals.

prntscr.com/i0tti8

139.926 XP

Mary 100% XP = 139.926 x 2 = 279.852

Fast Leaner = 139.926 + 30% = 41,977

= 321.829

It is far from what I gained by destroying almost 95% of the fields.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Like I said. You are skipping 10 camps. Those 10 camps are not giving 130% extra XP. The map has 29 camps. You attack 19. That's 2/3 of the camps not 90%. at 265k you are getting exactly what you are supposed to.

You get *no* extra XP from the camps you are not specifically attacking. There at least 42180 XP you are not getting 130% extra XP from in that guide.

No bug.
    Last edited by SnowBlizz; 15.01.18 at 18:24.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlizz View Post
    Like I said. You are skipping 10 camps. Those 10 camps are not giving 130% extra XP. The map has 29 camps. You attack 19. That's 2/3 of the camps not 90%. at 265k you are getting exactly what you are supposed to.
    I am basing myself on this adventure with troops without any bonus that does not have all the fields destroyed to give the total of 139,926 XP.

settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adventures/fairy-tale/ali-baba-the-young-wood-cutter/ali-baba-the-young-wood-cutter-general-270-nusala-with-besiegers/

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by TiuBean View Post
    I am basing myself on this adventure with troops without any bonus that does not have all the fields destroyed to give the total of 139,926 XP.

settlersonlinewiki.eu/en/adventures/fairy-tale/ali-baba-the-young-wood-cutter/ali-baba-the-young-wood-cutter-general-270-nusala-with-besiegers/
    that base include xp for every camp, as you get xp when leader is taken out, however mary only gives xp on camps she kills and same goes for fast learner so the camps you skip only give you there base xp no extra, to gain the extra xp you need to kill those camp's

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    i am going to try your map very interested in the xtra xp i assume the number of the camps are the ones listed on the wiki map i follow evilj map and kill couple xtra camps and get 248429 xp plus prem at present

Reply to Thread