Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ali Baba, The Young Wood Cutter - Mary Christmas SOLO - Fast Leaner XP Bug

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by NicciNZ View Post
    that base include xp for every camp, as you get xp when leader is taken out, however mary only gives xp on camps she kills and same goes for fast learner so the camps you skip only give you there base xp no extra, to gain the extra xp you need to kill those camp's
    Got it, I'll test and destroy everyone to see the total. Thank you!

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    i am going to try your map very interested in the xtra xp i assume the number of the camps are the ones listed on the wiki map i follow evilj map and kill couple xtra camps and get 248429 xp plus prem at present
    see https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...ary-Christmas.
    You can get it up to 300k with a bit of extra camps (and losses).

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    tested this theory that fast learner isnt working and would have to disagree - using mary on woody and anslem i simmed every camp i was killing, looking at the xp it gave per camp - worked out what mary should give and at the end of the addy i got more xp (because of the killed camps when sector clear) than i was expecting - i even included the 30% extra in my maths...i ended up with 254k ish xp - therefore i would conclude that fast learner is infact working on her - i have all the totals down but i seriously can't be bothered listing every camp and showing my workings

Reply to Thread