Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 1-up Skill Notification

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by vigabrand View Post
    i thought (and probz so will devs) that dead pools solution is the easier 1 lol
    Even if, lets say a player had 15+ generals with the skill. So that would mean having to change the words in the general's name a total of 30 times per adventure. ATM I have 9 generals with the 1-up skill. And will be buying more MMAs and using that skill on them. So I will have a total of 16 generals with the skill. Also there is the chance of forgetting to make that change on their names resulting in the same problem.
    Last edited by PELIAS; 24.01.18 at 03:16.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

One up skill "used flag" on the General would be good .

hi,
    it would be nice if the general " one up " skill could have some indication when it has been used., like a flag on the general icon.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by royavatar View Post
    hi,
    it would be nice if the general " one up " skill could have some indication when it has been used., like a flag on the general icon.
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l-Notification

Thread Merged - Thank You
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 20.10.18 at 00:45.

World
    Sandycove
    +1 very handy to have this showing

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I like this suggestion. I've already been using name changes to try and keep track of it, but it does become laborious after sending a string of 1r sacrifices. A marker (like the retrenched general suggestion in another thread) would be really useful.
    HOTFIX!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

general one up skill icon should be on our general -to see when it has been used

hi,
    it would be nice if the general " one up " skill could have some indication when it has been used., like a flag on the general icon

Thread Merged (again)
    Last edited by _Aszbhar; 12.12.18 at 13:56.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Totally agree on this one!
    +1

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes MOD Aszbhar, thread merged again. Players are coming out with these ideas over and over again and it seems they are being ignored. Are these ideas being passed on or are we just wasting our time? If these ideas are being passed on why do we never get any response to them? If we were to get some kind of response to our ideas then just maybe we will stop asking over and over for the same things and you will no longer need to spend time merging. Then, even if players still ask for the same things after a response then your forum needs some work.

But I fear this section of the forum is just a way for BB to make players feel better about themselves but in truth are just being ignored, just like the bug report section (Unless players are unable to buy gems, they get a quick response to that problem)

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PELIAS View Post
    Yes MOD Aszbhar, thread merged again. Players are coming out with these ideas over and over again and it seems they are being ignored. Are these ideas being passed on or are we just wasting our time? If these ideas are being passed on why do we never get any response to them? If we were to get some kind of response to our ideas then just maybe we will stop asking over and over for the same things and you will no longer need to spend time merging...
    ...or people could take a minute to check if someone has already suggested an idea before posting, as is requested here. As for your questions, over the years, I have seen more than a few suggestions actually make it into the game in some form or another, usually the ones that garner a great deal of support from the general player base, so ideas presented here are given due consideration. As for lack of responses, it would take many man-hours of time for developer(s) to respond to each and every suggestion on all the forums of the many instances of TSO.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I quite agree that there should be some method of knowing which generals have been sacrificed once, when using the 1-Up skill.

What I do for now is any general I use as a 1 x R Block when it comes back I put a second Recruit in, so any with 2 in I know have been used once.
    I do have 1st aid in all my generals except Vargus and my Majors, so any I suicide will have something in and I keep the rest empty till needed.

Reply to Thread